Chapter 001

It was another normal day for the tenma family. Saki was eating breakfast with her older brother, tsukasa while their mother was making their lunch boxes.

"Nee.. saki, this weekend we will have a big rehearsal at wonderlands, would you like to come with your friends?"

"Yes! Thanks for the invitation oni-chan"

"No problem, i should get going, Rui is going to wait me at the bus station."

"Okay, have fun at school!"

"Im writing Math.."

"And im not!"

"Ugh.. my mom! I might be late today! I will go out with some friends!"

"Okay sweetie! We will wait for you"

"Thanks, bye"

Tsukasa left his house making his way to the bus station there he met Rui.. and nene. Its not like he didn't like nene, she just was ... Annoying

She would always talk back to him, but he knew that he was way better anyways.

"Good morning guys"

"Oh, good morning Tsukasa, you finally arrived, i hope you dont mind nene with us"

"No there is none"

"Fufu good, the bus will arrive in a couple of minutes, so we still have a bit time to chat"

"Im writing Math"

"History"

"Technology.."

"Saki is so freaking lucky, she doesn't wrote anything!"

"Well.. you should at least feel proud of her that she is fighting for her best. You know.. her health"

"Well, i of course feel proud of her! Why me! Tsukasa tenma not feel happy for my little sister?!"

"Who knows..? You just said you are jealous of her"

"Oh my.. nene IM JEALOUS CAUSE SHE DOESN'T WRITE A TEST TODAY GOSH.."

"Well duh i know"

"Guys.. the bus"

"Mhm"

All of them got inside of the bus. They sat all together. Rui sat beside nene and tsukasa on the other side. There was a weird ass looking man. He looked old and crusty.

Well, you know what they say, never judge a book by its cover.

.

.

.

.

He tried to touch Nene.

.

.

.

After a couple of minutes they finally arrived. Nene left the boys alone and went to seat with her classmates. Rui and tsukasa went towards the bathrooms.

Rui needed wash his face since punched that guy but he sadly hit his head to the stand that was outside in the street. He was really stupid sometimes.

"Rui"

"Mhm?"

"...i...i"

"Yes tsukasa"

"My mom packed me vegetables wanna share?"

Tsukasa smirked sarcasticly before basting to laughter. Rui did not find it funny.

"Im leaving, i have to go to class"

"Mhm, mhm well, that means i... Im writing math now, wait- I DIDN'T REVIEW THE LAST CHAPTER BACK OFF"

Tsukasa pulled ruis hand back to leave first. Once he left the bathroom he rushed to his locker to get his math book. Not too many seconds the bell rang making him miss the change of revising.

He went to the class a bit disappointed but he knew he would write well since he studied the whole weekend. Once he sat to his seat he took out a blue pen and relaxed his muscles to get comfortable.

Once the teacher started giving out the test he heard a whisper from his classmates.

"Im totally gonna fail this"

Nuh.. it couldn't be so hard. They are overreacting..

Once he got his paper on his hands he felt confident until he saw the first question.

"Im going too.."

~~~~

It was finally lunch time. Emu as always had sneaked in to eat lunch with them. Tsukasa suddenly saw akito and toya heading suspiciously to a corner table. That wasn't too noticeable.

And of course as a good friend that he was he dragged his whole group there to seat with them.

"Huh?! You wanna eat..here?!"

"Yeah, what the problem?"

"I-.. ugh"

Akito couldn't fight back anymore. He was so tired of tsukasa doing whatever he wanted. At least he was with toya. He slowly touched his hand under the table making their fingers get tangled.

Toya smiled as he continued eating his food and talking to the rest. Emu was looking nene that was playing a video game on her phone while tsukasa and rui kept talking a bit too loud for the rest of them.

Suddenly tsukasa got a call from his mother.

"Hmm? Thats odd?"

Tsukasa picked up the phone call while continuing to eat his meal. Suddenly he dropped his fork down the plate. His face was worrying everyone.

"Tsukasa senpai? Is everything okay? Do you need some water?"

"I.. i need to leave sorry."

"What happened?"

"Saki.. is back at the hospital"

Toyas eyes widen up.

"Im coming with you"

"Bu-but"

"Lets go"

Toya and tsukasa left again. Akito made sure to tell to the principal like rui. Emu left and everyone got worried. The rest of the classes passed very slow.

---

Tsukasa and toya finally arrived at the hospital Saki was in. There they found tsukasas parents and some more doctors.
Saki was still conscious, she could talk normal and eat but she just kept coughing.

The doctors didn't let anyone enter the room. Saki could have a very dangerous disease without knowing it. But tsukasa didn't listen. Once the doctors left he sneaked in the room.

He hugged saki tightly before pulling back to see her face. A black.. line? It was a black line across her cheek. It looked like it was made with a marker. So thats why he tried to scrape it off but once his finger touched her skin she scream.

It was painful.

"Saki..?"

"What is happing oni-chan"

She started crying. She didn't want to go back to being sick. She wanted to see her friends and go to school.

"Everything is going to be okay, im here. Trust me"

First chapter is done! I hope you enjoyed!

I might not be the biggest ruikasa shipper.. (i like ruinene better) but i hope i made their stereotypes correct

Tbh i dont know when im gonna wrote the 2 chapter T.T