Chapter 002

It was now a couple of weeks since saki got sick again. She was actually getting better. She could study her school work on her free time and even text to her friends.

But still, nobody was allowed to enter the room. Not even her parents. Nobody. Only the doctors that came in were wearing different outfits to keep them protected from the disease that she had.

It wasn't confirmed yet for her sickness. She still needed to take some more tests to find out why or what virus she has.

It was now Friday, tsukasa was trying his best to keep himself up. It wasn't easy. Everyone knew. Even the teachers. He wasn't filled with smiles and confidence anymore, or at least for most of the time.

Everyone took a small break from wonderlands, they couldn't continue without him. He was the start, like he said. The shows weren't interesting without his nonsense ideas. Even nene missed those old days that tsukasa would make everyone deaf.

They were now all eating lunch together at the rooftop of their school. Emu couldn't come this time with them since she was writing a test and she needed to revise.

Suddenly rui took this chance and shoot his shot.

"Hey tsukasa"

"Mhm?"

"So since we have a week off would you like to go somewhere.. like a trip or something? I have already talked about it to Nene and Emu, Toya and Akito are coming too, and we all believe that it will make you feel better"

"Since saki is feeling better now, i think you should rest your self a bit"

"I.. rui, thanks for the invitation, i will.. i will think about it!"

"We are glad, now we should head back, lunch time is almost over"

"Mhm"

All of them left the rooftop holding in their hands their lunch boxes. After some minutes later the bell rang and they got separated again.

~~~~

Tsukasa finally arrived at his house. Empty. His parents were staying at a hotel that was near the hospital. They were too scared about saki, like tsukasa. But they knew that they hsd to continue their lifes.

Tsukasa walked over at the kitchen, opening the fridge, his mother had left him... Some slices of pizza.. not bad.

He could eat them for dinner, but for now he had to focus on his studies. In less than two years he would be an adult. He needed to graduate school with the best grades as possible to find a second job except the theater.

He opened his book and a couple of notebooks before starting to write down different things that he needed to remember.

Rui and nene on the other hand were playing video games at nenes house. They were alone since her parents had always to be at work and she was left alone quite a lot. And since rui was ber neighbor, why not join her?

"Neee rui"

"Mhm?"

"Will tsukasa get better?"

"I hope so"

He paused the game. Before looking down.

"I really missed his old self. He was pretty cute back then... Not that now he isn't- i mean -"

"I wont tell anyone, dont worry, but emu seems too upset lately too. Maybe the thing with tsukasa and saki had made her mood go upside down."

"Probably, but who could blame her.."

"Mhm, i wish we could be like we used to"

"We will. I swear"

~~~~

It was almost 9 o'clock when tsukasa finished. He had been studying for 3 hours straight. With some breaks included. He had finally finished his homework for this weekend.

The idea that Rui gave him kept running through his head. At first, he really wants to go, since saki is feeling way better he could take a small break from all this stress.

But on the other hand, if saki got sick again. And he wasn't there. What if she died while he wasn't there to tell her how much he loved her?

He didn't know what to do. So he decided to call his old friend, toya of course.

'oh, hello tsukasa senpai, is everything okay?'

'hey toya, what should i do? I wanna go to the trip but im scared'

'you want my opinion?'

'well yeah'

'i think that its the best if you go. It will clear out your mind and relax a bit. You don't need to worry that much okay? If anything happens we will leave immediately to go see saki okay?'

'okay.. i still need a bit more time but i think i will come'

'i will be pretty happy if i see you there, but for now i have to go, akito is over and he needs attention you know.. so see you!'

'eh.. yeah!'

Tsukasa ended the phone call. Was he really overreacting? But he cared so much for her. He was scared. He didn't want the things to turn back like middle school. When saki used to be very sick.

"Everything is going to be okay... I should go make my bag pack, Because, i! I! IM THE WORDS SUPER STAR!"

Tsukasa tried to convince himself, as he went upstairs with a wide smile on his face. Everything will go as planned. A couple days wont do anything to her. She had doctors and his parents around so he doesn't have to worry about it. It was finally time for him to relax.

He finally finished with his stuff, he set his clock to ring at exactly 6 a.m. he needed to get plenty of sleep for the trip tomorrow so he tried his best to fall asleep as fast asleep.

But he couldn't. Something was still bothering him. Was it saki? He knew that she will be with other people so she will be fine without him. But he still, he felt guilty. He didn't want to go.

But his friends cared so much. He didn't know what to do. Time passed pretty quickly without even understanding it. Tsukasa woke up by the sound of a ringing. He immediately closed his phone.

He didn't know what to do.

Words: 1025

I hope you enjoyed!

I know i said that i didn't know when the next chapter is going to be uploaded but i just needed to write more. Idk.