Chapter 003

Tw: emetophobia

He got off his bed, the sun hitting his eyes. The air was heavy, a bit difficult to breath, but that was alright. Other people had it worst.

He let out a sigh. Once he was standing on his feet he went closer towards the big mirror he had on his room before taking a look at himself. He looked horrible.

Black circles under his eyes while his bones were showing off a bit. He took off his gray shirt. The hate growing. How did he turned like this? He used to be filled with smiles, hope and ready to make Saki happy or anyone else when they were down.

But now.. now he was sad?

How could he be sad?

.

.

.

Well its not like it mattered anymore. He grabbed his bag packs and made his way down stairs to the kitchen. He made coffee with some biscuits from a left over packet that he was eating some days ago.

Breakfast was the most important meal they say so if he wanted to get better he needed to have something strong to keep him up.

So thats what he did. He sat down his dinning table placing the plate that had cookies and his cup of coffee before sitting down to eat. With his left arm was eating his cookies while on his right he was scrolling through his social media.

Suddenly he got a message from rui.

"Wakey-wakey~"

"Rui..you don't have to put so much effort for such a little message"

"Where is the effort? Just for using these: - ~"

"Well.. yeah. Whatever. What time are you guys leaving? I wanna.. i wanna come"

"Great! We are actually outside your house! Toya and akito are here too! Well.. akito is sleeping but whatever."

"HUH?!"

"What?"

"What if i Didn't go?"

"We would leave"

"Oh my- whatever"

Tsukasa closed his phone before getting up from his seat. He made his way towards the front door making sure that he is dressed up properly and that his hair ain't flying in the room.

Once he opened he door he was welcomed with a warm familiar face. It was rui, smiling at him. Beside him was emu and nene. Emu was filled up with smiles as always.

Well at least as she used to. Nene was holding a big red box that had his name written on. So the only thing he knew to do was smile. His heart racing at the sight. Akito was sleeping beside toya that was currently sitting down the stairs of the house.

Toya waved at him with a soft smile. Tsukasa did too before turning his head back inside.

"Do you guys want to come in..? Its messy.. or should we leave? Its pretty else and i haven't really slept well so I don't really know what to do.."

"Its okay tsukasa.. can you bring the stuff that you have or you need help or anything?"

"Another hand would help a lot"

"No problem"

Rui and tsukasa went towards the kitchen -leaving the door opened- to grab tsukasas stuff, since he placed them there.

Tsukasa showed to rui which stuff he could care but accidentally as tsukasa bend down to grab a small bag rui tried to grab another bag that was beside tsukasa. So he leaned in front of him...

Tsukasa felt ruis warm body against his. He slowly turned his head towards the other boy that had already regretted this. He could have just moved a bit and nothing like this would have happened. But now it was too late for regrets.

Rui quickly got up with a red face looking down. Not daring to make eye contact with tsukasa. Neither he had the guts to do it. Great now they were both awkward.

"Oi! Gay bitches!! Stop fucking around and come here!! The train leaves early!!"

"But didn't we say -"

"Come on!!"

"Okay.."

Tsukasa quickly stepped out of his house waiting for rui to come out with the rest of the stuff that he was supposed to care but he was instead standing. Doing nothing.

He was frozen.

"Rui?"

"A-ah yes, yes im coming!"

He grabbed the bags before exiting the house and placing them inside of his car. After that they all sat in comfortably. Akito and toya took the sits in the back seats while emu and nene were in the middle ones.

Lastly but not least rui and tsukasa in the front. Rui was driving of course. And thats how it started. -the arrived late at the train station and now they had to go by car-

"Hey tsukasa senpai.. do you have a plastic bag or something? Akito isn't feeling good"

"Eh.. let me see"

"Fufu looks like someone has a week stomach"

Nene teased. She grabbed emu beside her, hugging her tight since she knew that she had emetophobia. She also knew that akito is going to throw up anytime soon so she needed to protect her friend.

She placed her headphones to her ears before blasting them with music. Emu couldn't hear anything.

"Shut u- fuck-"

Akito threw up as expected but thank goodness in a bag and not into the floor. Later they stopped into a cafe for akito to clean up himself and for the rest of them to go grab coffee with a couple of sweets for them to enjoy on the rest on the ride.

It would be sure a pretty long one...

Words: 920

IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. I JUST DONT HAVE TIME.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! AND THANKS A LOT FOR 160 VIEWS!!