Chapter 005

After they ate, Akito and Toya excused themselves and left, they said they wanted to take a shower and etc..

"You know.. they should really just say the truth.. i wanna fuck t-"

"Nene!"

"Fine.. well, I will leave too, im tired, and i wanna play a bit more so ima go make myself comfortable. Emu come whenever you want. Goodnight guys"

"Goodnight Nene"

"Goodnight"

"Im coming with you nene-chan!"

Emu said, before hugging nene from behind. Nene blushed.

"Mhm.."

Now the two boys were left alone. Rui hadn't quite finished his plate so it would be rude to leave him alone.

"You can leave, if you want tsukasa"

"No, I don't mind, take your time"

"Thanks"

Silence again. But this time, it was a but different. Rui finished his dish and Tsukasa closed his phone.

"Wanna go walk ?"

"Mhm"

Both of them got up, Tsukasa followed Rui that was leading him towards the park that was around. He was holding his hands, cause since it was dark and it was crowded he didn't wanna lose him.

After he found the small park, he sat down with Tsukasa in the sand. Rui didn't hold much though so he just laid down. It was way more relaxing this way. Not too many minutes later Tsukasa joined him.

They were both too close to each other for "best friends"

"What's wrong, Rui?"

"Nothing"

"Rui.."

"Its..its really nothing.. I probably ate too quick or something.."

"Please tell me.."

Tsukasa turned towards him. Their bodies almost touching. Rui blushed a but at the thought. He turned towards him too. Their noses touching. Feeling each others breaths into their skins.

"I.. you will hate me'

"I won't.. i will never"

Tsukasa said. Looking deeply into his eyes.

"I.."

"Mhm"

Rui holded the eye contact. He slowly leaned in. Their lips cm away from touching...

"R-rui.."

"I.. im sorry"

Rui said. Getting up. He gad already fucked this shit too many times. He didn't, he couldn't, he didn't want to confess. His fear was stopping him.

"Rui..!"

Tsukasa followed him. Rui had teary eyes. Why couldn't he just say what he wanted.

Tsukasa hugged him tight.

"Huh.."

Rui was shocked. He placed his hands around him too.

"Thank you.."

Rui said after pulling away. Tsukasa smiled.

"Well, lets go sleep. Im pretty tired and tomorrow we have do many things to do.. as you said, mr... Planner!"

"That was the best that you could think of?"

"Yes sadly, deal with it.. come on! Im tired!!"

"Yes.. "(didnt wrote coming for your sussy comments;))

~~~~

Both of the boys entered their room.Rui went to the bathroom to change while tsukasa changed in the main room.

Once rui was all dressed up, he didn't check if tsukasa had finished too and he walked into him.. half naked.

Tsukasa eas only wearing his boxers with his t-shirt on top. Rui felt his face and body get hot.

"A-ah.. shit. Im sorry!"

"Rui..!"

Tsukasa quickly covered himself with his pants before, almost slapping rui.

"Im sorry.. I thought you had already finished."

"You didn't check"

"Sorry"

"Tsk.. its fine. We are both dudes after all.."

"How are you sure about me~..."

"Quit with the teasing.. im tired. I will go sleep."

"Mhm. Good night."

"Night"

Tsukasa said, as he laid down to the warm bedsheets making himself comfortable.

Rui on the other hand, when to his stuff and got out his phone and a couple more stuff and then he headed towards the bathroom.

The past 2-3 weeks he was working on a project for tsukasa. He wanted, well he actually hoped that this would help him confessing his feelings to him..

He kept working and working until Tsukasa needed to use the bathroom.

"Oi, rui. What are you doing in there in the middle if the night..?!"

Tsukasa yelled silently. Rui didn't respond. He was embarrassed.

'shit. What if he is masturbating?!'

"Eh.. nevermind.."

He would just use the public restrooms. He grabbed the keys of their room and went downstairs at the lobby. On the other side Rui, was trying his best to put away everything before tsukasa got back and saw.

"Fhew.. just made it in time.."

Rui said, wiping the sweat off his face. He laid down, covering himself up and nit even a minute later he fall asleep.

A couple more minutes later Tsukasa came back to the room. He laid beside rui. Admiring his calm face. He leaned closer, wanting to get even warmer through rui.

"Im glad that i came..here with you"

Tsukasa said. Silently. Even though Rui couldn't hear him. He closed his eyes too falling asleep.

~~~~

The next morning both if them woke up in the most awkward position. Tsukasa was being hugged from behind by Rui..

"Eh.."

Yay finally an update.

See you in another 6 months for this story.. muahahhshs