Chapter 004

After hours of driving, three to be exact, the team stopped at a fast food place. And it was of course McDonalds. Everyone got out of the car, Rui locked it and they all went inside to order and eat what they desire the most.

Once they got inside, Akito found an empty round table for them and sat down. He told Toya what he wanted before heading to the bathroom. He needed to fix himself up before continuing this trip.

On the other hand, Emu was literally jumping everywhere since toya won her a pink bear plushie. But nene,of course got jealous. She placed her phone and headphones at the table before getting ready to beat the living shit out of toya.

Emu was hers.

Anyways.. Tsukasa and Rui went to order everyone food and drink choices including theirs. While they waited in the line, Rui tried to break off the ice.

"Hey.. tsukasa.. sorry about before, i.. i didn't mean it"

"Hm..? Oh..! Yeah, dont worry. It was an accident anyways.."

"Thanks Tsukasa.. and I'm really glad you came.."

"T-thanks.."

Rui looked deeply inside Tsukasas golden eyes. Their warm eye contact didn't last for long before the worker stepped in.

"Excuse me.. but uh.. will ya order?"

"O-oh yeah, yeah so.."

~~~~

"Finally food.. hum"

"Easily akito.. you should eat slowly or you will end up letting everything out again.."

"Mhm, mhm I'm hungry now.."

"Sure.."

"WONDERHOY, NENE CHAN GOT ME SOOOOO MANY PLUSHIES!!"

"E-emu!"

Nene blushed a bit, before continuing drinking her apple juice.

"Tsukasa sempai, since we will stay at a hotel, with who would you like to share a room with?"

"Eh.. i dont, i don't really mind. Whatever you guys are up to. I can even stay alone so dont worry about me.."

"Well.. only 3 rooms were available. And each one has a double bed so thats why im asking."

"Okay.. you probably want to stay with akito if im right.. and i dont really wanna stay with nene.. i know i wont get any sleep.."

"H-HEY!"

"Well then emu or rui."

"I WANNA GO WITH NENE CHAN"

"Okay then..! Its settled. Me and rui, you and emu and you two... Lovebirds."

Akito almost choked at his sandwich. While Toya became a blushing tomato, he couldn't hide his embarrassment.

"OI! DON'T CALL US THAT!!"

"Well~~ its obviously why you too wanted to.. sleep together.. right, akito kun~"

"OH HELL NUH. DIRTY MINDERS. YOU WILL DO THAT TO TSUKASA. LIKE BEFORE!"

"Akito..!"

"Tsk..!"

~~~~

For the past minutes everyone stayed silent. Rui got up and paid their meal before heading to the bathroom to wash his face. He still had to drive so many hours.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and instead of a male he was met with nene. She looked worried.

"Hey.."

"Mhm.."

"You know you can talk with me right.. rui?"

"Of course.. nene."

He turned his head towards her and smiled fakely. His eyes were teary. He didn't know what to do to cheer up himself and the rest.

"Its just... That.. i dont know how to control.. you know.. that feeling"

"Its okay.. you will someday.. and even if you dont i will be here for you got it?"

"Yeah.. well, time to leave! If we wanna get there before midnight!"

"Okay.. see you in the car then "

"Cya.."

Nene closed the bathroom door slowly, making sure Rui wasn't lying. The purple haired guy on the other took off his pocket a gum. He chewed on it. He fixed his hair and made sure he looked happy.

He didn't want to disappoint Tsukasa more than that he is already..

.

.

.

.

"Come on everyone! Get in the car!"

"Wait... Rui"

"Yeah, Tsukasa.."

"Did you buy the things i asked you?"

"I sure did! They are in the back of the car dont worry about them right now.. "

"Okay thanks"

"No worries.."

Tsukasa got in, then emu, nene, akito and toya. Last but not least was Rui. Sitting in front, turning on the car, and getting ready to continue his.. suffering..

~~~~

During the rest of road trip, all of them sung happy songs, from previous of their shows or songs that the radio played that everyone knew the lyrics. They also played taboo.

Akito won surprisingly, beating Tsukasa by two cards. They also did a couple more breaks for Akito to clean up himself since.. he didn't really listened to Toya.

But it was all fine.

~~~~

After a couple more hours they finally arrived at the hotel that was literally placed in the middle of a jungle. But oh well, too late now it was already afternoon.

Akito carried their stuff with the little help of Toya transferring them to their rooms. Nene and emu ordered again food from the cafeteria for them to est dinner.

While these Tsukasa and Rui bought snacks.

"Ready to head back in?"

"Should i call?"

"Well.. i think you shouldn't.. but if you really want to do it."

"Whatever you say.."

Tsukasa closed his phone and went inside.

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE

I WILL TRY TO FINISH THIS AS FADT AS POSSIBLE