curly hair

Going into your streaming room you were followed by row and arny as you got into the room. Your green led lights were on and your PC was off the only thing that was on your led lights. You walked in and step away from the door entrance and arny walked in and he smiled and he spoke while looking around "Wow! This is nice!" . y/n laughed before looked around as well and she went and sat in her chair and looked at him "Wanna try it out?" She smirked before turning on the PC and got up letting him sit down. You sat down in a chair beside him. You looked at his features and you smiled a little. Your hand move on it own to his hair and touch his curls. You felt his curls and they felt soft and fluffy. Like a fluffy puppy. As you were thinking. Arny was looking at you while you touch his hair before he chuckled. y/n realized he was looking her and she quickly took her hand off his hair "Sorry arny:)" she said with a smile. Y/n watch him play video games for a good hour or two before we heard arny phone bing and it was danny.

Arny pov

Danny:)- "Hey the video done! Mind coming to get me ?"

Arny- " Hey yeah sorry I got caught up in playing video games on y/n PC! I'll be there in 5 "

Arny spoke to y/n "Hey i gotta go get Danny. If you wanna come you can! " y/n spoke "Yeah you go get him I'll grt the anime and snack ready for you two!" Y/n said while smiling and she stood uo infront of me and her lower back was showing and her ass was almost touching my hand. She had turn off the PC and moved out of the way " Alright- if you say so. I'll be back in a bit.  " y/n looked up at me and smiled. "Holy shit she looks so cute from this angle " Arny thought. Little did they know they had more people coming

    "on fuck y/n just like that please~"
    Arny spoke while having his hand.               through y/n soft hair and his head was throwed back

Y/n pov

Staring at arny who was just standing infront of her. Y/n stood up from her chair while pushing in her chair and walking out of her room and closing the door. She made her way to the kitchen and turn on some music and listened to her playlist while getting sone snack in a bowl and made sone popcorn and then stood up on a counter to get the drinks. She had placed them on the table and then looked for her cat and got up and looked for her cat for about 5 minutes and then found she was under the couch and bend down to get her cat out fron under the couch. She pick her up and petted her while grabbing her remote and turn it on and went to Netflix and click her account. It was only her and her sister account. She clicked ber and looked for a new anime to watch. While she was looking for a anime. She heard her door slam open and danny scream "HEY Y/N I BROUGHT YOU SOME NEW FRIENDS!!" Y/n jump at the sudden loudness and quickly looked over and saw brandon and then looked back at the tv clearly blushing while she thought  "Omg omg omg it actually him - fuck fuck-" y/n let her cat go and her dog was in his room clearly asleep and she turn back over and saw Pete and Brandon and Danny and arny and another one but sbe didn't know his name but he seem sweet " she though to herself before she spoke "Ah hi im y/n !  " I watch your stream sone time brandon. She said  brandon spoke "Wait since when did such a beautiful girl watch me? " he said clearly teasing. walking towards them and arny was the last one inside and he closed the door. Y/n face went red at his remark and she looked at the kitchen "Well yeah! A Lot of girls do! Shall we watch the anime? Make urself at home!" Y/n said walking towards the kitchen arny and his friend followed. Y/n looked up and saw them and smiled "Hi im y/n! " she said smiling. The person spoke "Hi darling im nick!' " y/n smiled "Please make yourself at home!" She said before they all walked back to the living room and sat down.