Darlin

"Darling.. Wake up.." Danny said while tapping her shoulder. Y/n whine as she looked at him as she rolled her eyes. Rolling her body over and she sat up and seeing she was only in someone hoodie. She looked around seeing danny staring at him. Y/n hates being woken up in the morning "what Danny.." She said yawning and she stretched. Danny spoke "It 12 in the afternoon get up. Were going to go film a video" y/n  looked at the man and he hwd too much energy for her right now and she nodded and she stood up and looked at him "Where are my clothes?" She mumbled looking around for them. Danny pulled his hand up and your clothes were in his hand and he smirked before looking you up and down before handing you your clothes. Y/n blushed alittle while watching him look her up and down. She rolled her eyes and push him out of the room and she went to the bathroom and she looked at it while she washed her face and she smirked while she remember what arny did to her. Which made her started to blush while she face palm herself and she smiled softly. "fuck am I really falling for him..? But i like danny too. " she mumbled looking at herself and she took off the hoodie she had om and she put her shirt on and then folded the hoodie and then put on her pants and then fixed her hair into (Y/n favorite hair style ) and she then pick up the hoodie and walked out of the bathroom and left arny room. Y/n looked around for her phone and she sighed and she went to the living and saw Apollo and smiled before leaning down and petting Apollo and then saw arny.. You couldn't looked at him so you hide your face and couldn't stop smiling. Danny walked up behind you and pick you up and put you over your shoulder and spoke "~arny told me what y'all did last night when my turn huh?~ " y/n got embarrassed  and hid her face and crossed her legs. . arny started to laugh while looking at you to.   Danny walked you to the table and you got sat down on the counter again anf you were facing arny and you started to giggle. "time go by face when im with you two.." She mumbled and smiled looking at the boys. Danny smiled and looked at arny while he was smiling too. Then pate walk in. He was clearly here for the video Arny was looking at his phone and then got a  text and smiled " zold is back in town! We should go see her danny!!" He was clearly excited about this zold girl.. (just a warning zold and pate  is a made up character i made up in my head please no hate !")  Danny started to smile and then pate spoke "Hell yeah! Let make the video today like us surprising her instead of y/n!" Once he said that arny smiled and nodded. Y/n smiled awkwardly and she then got down and smiled "Hey I'll meet up with yall later.. I gotta go home and feed my dog and cat and get a shower" danny and arny looked at you like they didn't want you to go but you had already left. And you called your friend to tell her what just happened. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N HE JUST SAID THAT INFRONT OF YOU LIKE YOU WEREN'T THERE DANNY DIDNT SAY. ANYTHING? NOT EVEN ARNY? WHAT?" Y/n sighed and spoke "Yeah. But it okay cause imma go home then go meet up with them for the video!" Y/n smiled softly then started to think.