Carmel <3

Y/n texted arny asking if they wanted anything from starbucks

Birlap- "No thank you!" 

Y/n shrug her shoulder before she turn on her music and she order her Carmel ribbon crunch. She then waited for it to be ready. It took like 5 minute for it to be ready. "Order for y/n?" Y/n stood up and walked over and pick it up and she smiled "Thank you!" Y/n then walked out of the store back to her car and then headed towards the arcade. Y/n though about what if they stood me up?" She though while parking her car and getting out of her car and texted arny

Y/n <3 "Im here!"

Arny- "Were on the way!"

Y/n liked your chat

Y/n looked around before walking in and locking her car. She looked around there were very pretty flashing lights and she smiled. She took one of her airpods out so she can hear if anyone calls her name. Then soneone ran up to her and she looked confused "Hi y/n!! Im such a big fan can i get a picture with you??" She smiled.  Y/n nodded before sticking out her tongue and smiled. The girl then took a picture and she smiled and hug y/n and then ran off. Y/n started to giggle. Then a crowd started to form around her asking for picture and for her to write on them. Y/n did as they asked and then she heard someone call her. She answer and walked away from the crowd "Hello? Who is this?"

?- "Hey darling where you at? "

Y/n smiled "Hey danny im in the middle of the arcade near the food"

Danny- " Okay well be right there"

Y/n smiled before ending the phone call and sitting on the stood before looking at her phone. She then turn off her music and took the airpods out and put them away in her back pocket. She then felt someone looking at her and sbe turn around and saw danny and arny watching her  and quickly turn right back around. There even hotter in real life !!!. She though as her face was burning up. She turn back around and got up from the chair just to hit  something or someone. "oww. Im so sorry!" She said before looking at the person and she rub her nose.  Danny then spoke "it quite alright shall we go play?" She nodded while looking at arny and waved "Hii arny! " she smiled. Arny waves as he smiled  before walking towards the cashier and got some coins for the games and got some for danny and arny and handed  them the coins . Danny hand was soft but rough at the same time and so was arny but arny was softer. Y/n got excited and took a sip of her coffee and she looked around for a game.  Danny walked towards a game and y/n saw what game it was and she started to giggle "Jesus this game!" She said while looking at him. He then spoke "What? It fun!"