( Insert person u hate name)

( Insert person y/n hate) scream for y/n. Y/n then turn around thinking it was danny or arny but it wasnt. .  it was ( Insert person u hate). Y/n quickly turn right back around and walked away. Y/n shoulder got grab and She turn around to see ( Insert person u hate). Y/n spoke "Get off of me( Insert person u hate)" Y/n said not wanting to be bother by a person who backstab her and took all her friends and wants to come back cause your famous.  (Insert person u hate)  spoke " im sure we can put everything behind us right? They werent your real friends anyways. " they said. Y/n spoke "Oh you were? and we cant put it behind us.  You took everything away from me (Insert person u hate). My best friend hates me because you wanted to start bullshit lies!" Y/n said starting to get pissed off and they turn around and step closer to them. (Insert person u hate) spoke "That only cause i was testing them if they were really loyal to you y/n. . . " she spoke in her sad voice. There they go making them the victims. Y/n hand turn into a fist and she stares at her and smiled ". . Where she at. Cause you never come to me alone." Y/n spoke as your ex best friend walked up behind (Insert person u hate). Y/n looked at her as her heart sank.( Insert person u hate) spoke "Very smart girl huh?" She said as she put her hand on your face and rub your cheek. That when you snapped. you punch her dead in the face and then your ex best friend backed up and stared at you in shocked. You got onto( Insert person u hate) and started to punch her face until someone grab you and pick you up taking you away from them. You punched kicked and yelled for the person to let you go. It was arny. He put you away from them while danny stay back and stay with you and set you down and then pin you to a wall. He spoke" Chill out. What happened? You ok?" You were shaking out of anger before looking over at them and seeing danny over there helping her. You broke down and hug arny "She toom everything from me arny. .  please i don't want her to have you or arny or any of us.. Please arny. She tried to come back into my life. . " You said shaking while hugging arny and arny had his hands on your back holding you while rubbing your back. Then Nick came up to y'all and rub your head while looking at arny worried. "I- im gonna go home. . ill see y'all later. ." y/n spoke before letting go of arny and arny didn't let go. " i don't want you to leave. . i don't want tou to hurt yourself. " he said worried and Nick agreed. Arny smiled before telling Nick his idea. Nick spoke "How about we go make tiktok with our cosplay!" You sniffed. Your make-up being a mess. You nodded softly before grabbing your phone and fixing yourself before arny yelling picture and then  taking a picture with Nick and arny.

Past to when you guys went home. (danny went to arny and Nick and pete and Brandon got a hotel)

Y/n got home and took off the wig and placing it on the counter and you laid your head on the counter before your dog came up to you and hugs you and you sat down on the floor hugging onto row. You started to sniff and then you started to cry again on your dog. You were crying for a good 5 minutes and then there was a knock on the door and you didn't open the door you looked through the peek hole and saw Danny but no arny?. Y/n sighed before opening the door and you back up while whipping your eye and looking at him. He looked at you and hug you while his foot close the door and he had his head in your neck while hugging onto you. You stared at him and hugs him back while rubbing his back. Your eyes didn't have anymore tears to cry. Y/n spoke "im sorry.. Im sure arny told you what happened?." He nodded and let you go. She smiled before looking at her hand. They hug for a good minute and then  she went and sat at her barstool and looked at him. "Hey . . what arny type. ?" Y/n said looking at him. Danny was token back and looked a little hurt before speaking "He likes sky quiet girls who are like 4'11 -5'6. And have your style " he said while looking at you. Trying to make eye contact but you started to smile before starting to think (Now i just have to find out Danny type. . what if they don't like to share ) she though while zoning out. Your thoughts were intruded by thunder outside. You stood up quickly before walking to the Windows seeing it raining . "Ah fuck! Im sorry Danny! Do you want me to take tou to arny house" she said looking at him. He agreed and you grab your keys and your crocs before quickly unlocking your car and jumping in and waited for danny. He causal just walked out and closed the door and walked to the car. Y/n looked at him dumbfounded. Before putting the keys in the car and starting it up and started to drive to arny. Of course Danny was telling you were it was . y'all were that far from each other. Maybe a 12 min drive. Danny spoke "can you come inside  ?' Y/n nodded before slipping back on her crocs and grab her keys and open her dorr while danny was already at the door and you locked the car and walked to the door and you knocked softly waiting for arny to open it . It open in a minute with a shirtless arny and messy hair. He had just woken up. Y/n face went red before hiding her face in danny back before looking again and sneaking a picture. You then followed Danny staying behind him and arny didn't noticed you didn't think until you felt arms wrap around your waist. You jump a little before seeing arny and your face went red. Danny looked at you both and he looked jealous. You turn around and spoke to arny. "Danny seems jealous. . " army smirked before pick you up and pu you infront of danny and whisper in his ear before going back to his bed. Danny smirked before looking at you and winks at you while taking a sip of his water. You felt his bulky arms around your waist and you wrap your around his neck and laid your head on his neck. You gave him a tiny kiss on the neck. He stiffed up for a bit before kissing your neck. Y/n covered her mouth and lean her head onto danny and closed her eyes. Danny then broke the silence "Thought you liked arny~? ". You spoke "what if I want both of you?~"  You said looking him in the eyes while taking two fingers along his jaw line off his chin and smiled then you heard a soft risky voice behind. "wow you want both of us y/n?~" arny spoke while his hands traveled to your waist.