Clueless

Can you believe it? She almost kisses me! On the freaking stage! She always does this you know. Pulling me before grabbing me firmly by my waist. Smiling at me like I am her world and I couldnt get myself to hate on it. In fact, I love it when she does that. The thrills, the tingles and all of the magicals happening inside me as she does that is unbearablely exciting.

Yet, that dumbass is just as clueless as ever. Off stage, she is a different person. Still lovely to me but in a different way of loving. A type of love that we have been stuck at for almost forever. Sisterly love they say. Oh, how I hate that statement and whoever the hell that created it.

The truth is, she makes me frustrated in my own dillemma. Is she truly attracted to me? Is it just the damn fanservice everytime? Doesnt she knows how hard for me to always questioned this matter everytime she puts her lover behaviour on? I am confused. I want the answer so badly but I know that she is not going to give it anytime sooner.

Though, I come out with a plan. A plan that she will never acts clueless on ever again.

"Yeddeong?"

I ignore her. Giving her cold shoulder throughout our concert today and by the way she glares at me, she definitely starts to feel the annoyance that I planned on making her feel.

Everytime her hands reach mine I walk away from her. It also occures in each time her hands find my other parts of the body so basically I am literally running away from her. The rule in my game is simple. Look but no touches. Just like she has been practicing all the time, right? As she deserves.

"Yeji."

There she is. Probably considering on confrontingabout it to me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course. Why?"

I ask while my eyes fixed its gaze on her brown guilty eyes.

"Its just that you act different today."

"It doesnt matter."

I say while fixing my wild strands of hair infront of the mirror. Its a good thing that this dresser room is empty. I intend to do something that is not for other's eyes.

"It is matter."

She says whole her whole facial screams concern and worries and it sparks a bit of guilty inside my chest. But I will not do anything about it. Instead, I face her with determination splattered all over my face while my lips crook up to form a smirk.

"Why is it matter tho?"

I just know what's her reaction would be. She is hooding herself and she is super nervous too. She is gulping and revertjng her eyes elsewhere other than on my eyes. Just say it Ryujin.

"Why do you care so much about me? Why do my feelings count, huh?"

My voice comes out intimidating as my slender fingers travel to her collarbone. My breath hitches as I see how she shivers under the tip of my nails touching her bare skin for that I trail it upon that exposed area of hers.

I can feel myself getting trouble to breath as my chest tightening. I really want her to make me crazy right in this spot but no. Not yet. I am going to play her game.

"That's right. You have no reasons as of why to. So back off, will you?"

Whether that sounds a little bit harsh or not, I just couldnt care less. I step further to the behind of the stage where the staffs are waiting for me. My solo performance is up next and I just know how to torture Ryujin more.