The Commision ~ Ch. 1

3rd person POV:

"I-Im sorry, w-who are you...?"

The quiet, timid green head was crouching in the corner of the room tucked tightly in a ball on top of a bed. He was wearing white shirt and pants along with a small metal bracelet on his hand. The hole room was white even down to the window, that was too high to reach and too small to crawl through, which instead of glass had slotted iron bars.

The greenette was shaking senseless as he stared at a slightly older blonde, who although slightly shocked at the sudden new roommate, had now completely recovered his composure and returned to showing little to zero emotion. On his back poked out a pair of big, red wings which extended from his back portruding from 2 slit holes in the plain white shirt they were forced to wear.

Only silence could be heard before the blonde responded.

"You must be new here kid, I'm Hawks and I'm 11. Let me just tell you right now, drop the stutter kid or ya ain't surviving this place. Welcome to hell." His tone appeared harsh and cold but a lingering feeling of worry was caught in it.

The green, fluffy haired boy took notice of the small kindness as he slowly unwrapped his arms from around him and attempted to stand up on the clean, white floor. Nothing in the room had color except for their hair and the giant pair of wings. Not even outside the window, no speck of color.

Hawks slowly entered the room, after being pushed and locked in by a superior. He made his way to another bed which was opposite to where the other child was stood.

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya. But they said that my name should be Koe."

"Well hello Koe, the fact your up here means your quirk must be pretty strong to be all the way up in sect 30. I'll give you a brief explanation of how this place works.

It's a free for all, everyone for themselves, and the strongest survive while the weak die. Pretty simple right? Well anyways, there's 30 floors and 4 sects in this place:

0-14 the weak sect,
15-21 the middle sect,
22-29 the high sect,
And lastly, sect 30 is the elite sect.

The higher the number, the more potential and strength you possess. It also means your training is harder and more brutal but we can talk about training later.

Running this place, we have the superiors. Never talk if they don't speak to you and always look down at the floor if they don't speak to you. They basically have your life in their hands.

Unluckily its not just the superiors you have to watch out for, but also the other kids in here aswell. Killing isn't illegal in here and if you die it will be brushed off as the fact you were "too weak anyway".

This must be alot to process for you right now looking at your age. How old are you?"

"I'm 4!"

"You're the same age as me when I first came here...unlucky. How did you end up here kid?"

"Well....."

╰┈➤ˏˋ°•*⁀➷✽

"Mommy mommy! It's my 4th birthday, that means I get my quirk today, then I can be a HERO!" A joyful greenette ran up to a figure standing by the front door.

The figure grabbed the young boy's hand and walked towards a car. The woman with the same shade of hair as the boy spoke up. "Ugh, whatever brat now get in the car. Hurry up."

"Okay mummy!"

Practically throwing the jumping, ecstatic boy into the backseat, the woman strapped her child down before walking to the front of the creaking car. Quickly getting the car into motion, she started driving towards the quirk hospital.