UA~ Ch. 5

╰┈➤ˏˋ°•*⁀➷✽Meanwhile in the staffroom

"Hmmm. This years participants seem promising, don't you think so, EraserHead? Or do you prefer me to call you Aizawa?" A small white chimera chimed to the bright yellow caterpillar on the floor. A small zipping noise came from it and out emerged a very sleepy-looking man, with long black hair that covered most of his face, holding a small juice box. Around his neck was a light grey scarf and his clothes were a range between black to a dull grey.

"Mhm...at least there's some people who don't have ZERO potential, but there isn't a lot." The man, now named Aizawa, replied as if bored already. "You can call me whatever Principal Nezu, it doesn't matter to me."

"Anyone that stands out to you in particular?"

"So far there's plenty of problem children. For one there's that explosive kid; anger issues from what I see as he literally screams "Die" every time he attacks." Aizawa said, still sipping his juice box and sounding as though he hadn't slept in days - which he really hadn't. "Ignoring his mental state, he's got the power and battle IQ to become a great hero. About the participants...we have a person from the commission applying this year right?"

"Yes, their name is Izuku Midoriya but the higher ups in the commission said to call him Koe. He has an interesting quirk: Soul voice.
Ah! Speaking of him, there he is." The small rat Satan grabbed a remote and pressed a button twice, making it zoom in onto the boy in question.

The greenette was running around destroying any robots he could see and also saving people when needed.

"Huh, interesting." Aizawa grumbled. "Powerful quirk and very flexible as well."

"Wow! To think I would see the day where you would compliment someone and not talk about some cons? I should of recorded this when I had the chance. Anyways I think its time to bring out that now. Yes, yes! I cant wait to see how this year's applicants will react."

"Just don't go overboard." The tired teacher sighed before returning back to his cocoon like sleeping back. He silently stared at the screen as a slight rumble shook the city. He could see as most people were either running for their lives or being frozen in fear.

Koe was one of the people he could see who was running away yet it was without fear. He was running as if he was as bored as Aizawa was, but then something made him turn around suddenly and run back to the zero-pointer.

"Oh? That commission kid has stopped running and has turned around. Are you watching Aizawa?"

Aizawa nodded, despite Nezu not being able to see his reply, and kept on watching the screen. He then saw what he was running towards: a girl was trapped under fallen rubble right in front of the robot. When Koe arrived he shouted something but due to the feed not being able to listen to audio they could only make out what he mouthed.

"Stop? Ah would you look at that!" The zero-pointer which was moments away from crushing the poor girl was stuck as if frozen in time.

The other teachers in the room turned around to also watch the boy save the girl. He crouched down in front of the girl with his back to the camera and when he turned around again he was carrying the girl bridal-style.

The girl had a sprained ankle and Koe was carrying her away to a safe place.

"Well, looks like I better go down now since there's only 1 minute left. And knowing this exam, there will be a lot of injuries for me to heal. "

"Alright Recovery Girl."

Recovery girl stepped down from her chair and left the room. The robot had started to regain its mobility and was swiftly heading towards Koe. The staff watched as he set down the girl and stood between her and the robot and took a big breath.