Ask-Bonnie's Dare- Wat

Micci: Hey, guys! One of my senpais decided to dare Alexandria!

Alexandria: But I only read cards.

Micci: Not anymore! Luciana, read it!

Luciana: *reads the card*

@Ask-Bonnie dares:

I DARE ALEXANDRIA TO TURN INTO HER ANIMATRONIC SELF AND YELL IN PUBLIC ' I'M DATING A MURDEROUS ANIMATRONIC ' then walk away like nothing happened. xD

Alexandria: Well, in the Hybrids universe, I'm no longer married to him.

Micci: Just go do the dare.

Alexandria: *turns to her animatronic self, walks out the door to the mall and yells: I'M DATING A MURDEROUS ANIMATRONIC!*

Everyone else: *looks at her*

Alexandria: *looks at them confusingly and walks away as if nothing happened*

Everyone else: *confused as fuck*

Micci: XD *watching from her phone* Holy damn. Good job, Alexandria!

Alexandria: Great.

Luciana & Alexandria: ASK AWAY!

(Note: If you guys are going to do a dare that involves singing and it has two or more different language versions- ONLY CHOOSE ONE. I AM NOT DOING BOTH or ALL OF THEM BECAUSE THAT'S TOO HARD. Also, in the singing part, you can get up to 4 people to sing. I just need to relax hence why I'm putting restrictions on the dares, so that it would make it easier for me if you guys want me to keep doing this book. Also, whenever I reply to your comment about your dare- PLEASE REPLY because it might be just a question about your ask or dare or I just wanted to say something. Either way, if it's a question that I asked you about your question or dare, please reply or I won't be doing your ask or dare. If it's for everyone, just say that it's for everyone. Thank you.)