SpookyFruitTreeHorse asks and dares- Toothless

Micci: We're back with another question and dare! Alexandria, read the card!

Alexandria: *reads the card she's holding*

@SpookyFruitTreeHorse asks:

Ok soooo... to everyone (minus Sky) What would you do if Toothless flew in singing 'Wrecking Ball' with Sky on his back? x3

Micci: I would be utterly confused.

Skybrine: I would be weirded out and questioning Sky.

Herobrine: Wonder on when did Toothless even got here.

Luciana: .... I don't know.

Alexandria: I would hide behind Luciana...

Skylarbrine: Most likely slap uncle Sky.

Katherine: ... I don't know.

Robert (Herobrine's adopted 8 year-old son): ... Who's Toothless?

Micci: Alright, only Sky can read the dare this time even though I already read it because it's necessary.*gives the card to Sky*

Card:

@SpookyFruitTreeHorse dares:

I dare Sky to fly in on toothless singing Wrecking Ball, and no one else but Sky reads the card, so they don't know. This is for Sky: Walk out saying your going to do errands and head down to my secret base under that one oddly shaped purple tree, meet me there and ride Toothless into the room they're in, screaming Wrecking Ball, then step off of Toothless and walk off like nothing happened, then come back to base for ice cream and candy.

Sky: Guys, I have to go do errands.

Skybrine: Alright, be back before midnight.

Sky: Kay. *does what the dare says, rides Toothless into the room where most of the people are in* I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL~!

Skybrine: ... Wtf.

Micci: SKY, NO. YOU'LL WAKE UP THE KIDSSSSS!

Luciana: ... I've seen worse.

Alexandria: *hiding behind Luciana, scared*

Skylarbrine: Bad uncle Sky. *jumps up to Sky and slaps him*

Sky: ;~;

Herobrine: ...What in the nether?

Katherine: ... Uncle Sky, no.

Robert: ... Why is he called Toothless?

Micci: Guys, remember, please be specific on dares and questions. If I don't get the vital answer from the question I asked some of you guys because of yours dares or questions, don't expect to see it on here until I get an answer because I would only ask you guys important questions. I'm just really stressed, okay? The only work that I do that doesn't stress me out is drawing the Hybrids animatronics (at least the ones I own or whose names I came up with). That's all.

Alexandria & Luciana: ASK AWAY!