Ask_Enderlox's Questions!

Micci: Okay! We have some questions! I will read them!

Ask_Enderlox:

Endy: I feel like all of us are being taken over by crazy people >.< You get used to it though.... More or less.....

Jazz: Shaddap! Anyways, we will ask you all questions :3 Me first :D For all three: Do any of you ship Enderbrine?

Ty: For Sky: Do you ship Skylox/Skymu/etc.?

Endy: For all 3: What do you do when bored? I dunno.

Skybrine: To answer the first question, maybe...

Herobrine: A bit, but not much.

Sky: YUS! Wait... Oooh! Somebody has a crush!

Skybrine: What? No! I-

Sky: Admit it! You like somebody!

Skybrine: Fine! I kind of like Enderlox! Okay?! Well, at least the one that asked the last question. NOT THE ONE FROM THE COMIC THAT MY CREATOR MADE!!!

*sudden loud explosion and screen cuts to black*

*screen comes back on*

Skybrine: *walking towards Sky with an enchanted budder sword*

Sky: *whimpering in the corner, hugging his Budder plushie*

Herobrine: *just standing there*

Micci: We'll be right back! HEROBRINE! GO HELP SKY!

Herobrine: Fine! *pulls out an enchanted diamond sword and a potion, walks toward Skybrine*

*screen is cut off*

Commercial: Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end. (If you get the reference, good job!)

*screen is back with Skybrine being in some kind of glass cell*

Herobrine: Well, we had to put him in the solitary cell considering that he tried to kill Sky.

Sky: Which scared me! JASON! I'M STARTLED!

Micci: Calm down, Sky. He's not going to get out of there until he behaves. Anyhow, let's continue.

Sky: To answer Ty's question, I ship Skylox and a bit of the others.

Herobrine: To answer the last one, Skybrine and I kill people while Sky, well, we don't know.

Sky: I either record videos, read fanfics, search up fan art and sometimes sleep or eat. Or hug this cool Budder plushie I got!

Skybrine: *banging on the glass while yelling something, but can't be heard*

Micci: That is all. I kind of rushed this since I had to do some things. Anyhow, see you peeps! Keep asking and daring!