Skybrine's Secret 2- His surprise for his lover

Micci: Hey peeps! Skybrine borrowed my camera then returned it to me, telling me to upload the recent video. It's adorable! Anyhow, @Ask_Enderlox , Jazz, when Skybrine says something, follow closely. You too, Ty. Endy can't hear about most of the video. Anyhow, let's begin!

[Video starts]

Skybrine: Is this thing recording? I can't tell. I might need help from Sky. *fidgets with the camera* Oh. It is recording. Anywho, *gets back to a normal position* Hey guys! Skybrine here. I need to tell you guys something. As you know that Enderlox and I are, I guess, dating. Even though it's only been a few days, I love him so much already. That I want to be with him forever.

Jazz, cover his ears. If you have, I'll tell on what my surprise is. I plan on proposing to him. Do you think it's too soon? Anyhow, I really love him. I need Jazz to approve of it though. Anyhow, I can show you guys the ring. Ty, I need you to cover his eyes. He can't know! I need it to be a good surprise!

Hence why I'm not trusting Kila, Mitch, or Jerome. *takes a black box out of his pocket and reveals a ring with 3 gems. One yellow gem and one black gem are on each side. In the middle is a big purple gem* I'm really hoping he likes it. *closes the box and puts it back in his pocket* You can uncover his eyes now. Anyhow, I really want to propose to him, but I need the dare just at the right time. You can uncover his ears now.

Understand that I really love him. Endy, I really love you with all my heart. I will do anything to protect you or help you. I even took the risk on telling people that we're together despite the chance of the other Enderlox coming in to kill me. Anyhow, please keep it a secret! Kila, try to tell him and I WILL go to see that dark side of your mind. Jerome, I will kill Mitch. Mitch, if you keep it a secret, I will turn you back into a boy and treat you nicely. Anyhow, that's all. Bye!

[Video ends]

Micci: Jazz, Ty, please tell us that you followed his instructions at the right time. He will be devastated if the surprise is ruined. That's all. See ya peeps! Please send in dares and questions! Btw, @Ask-Merome and @Ask_Enderlox , he recorded a new one once everyone was gone because it was really noisy. XD Anyhow, bye! Keep it a secret from Endy!!