ThatOneGirl541's Dare!-Enderbrine Proposal! Story

Micci: HEY PEEPS! JAZZ IS BACK! MY DEAR FRIEND IS BACK! FINALLY! I WAS CRYING TEARS OF JOY WHEN I FOUND OUT!

Sky: ANYHOW, JAZZ IS GOING TO WRITE A TWO-SHOT WHILE MICCI,

Micci: I'M GOING TO WRITE A STORY! SKYBRINE PROPOSED TO ENDY AND ENDY SAID YES! WE'RE HAPPY FOR THEM!

Alexandria: ENJOY THE STORY! THE DARE IS FROM @ThatOneGirl541 or Kila. ANYHOW, LET'S CONTINUE!

Herobrine: The story is basically when Jazz comes back. It switches POVs. However, it's like they were actually here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Micci's POV} [10 am in the morning]

I was just talking to my friends when I hear someone say "I'M BACK! MY MOM GROUNDED ME!" I turned to see Jazz at the front door. I smiled and couldn't help but run up to her and hug her. I was crying. I missed her. She was gone for over a week. I then saw Endy and Ty behind her. I smiled. I called for Sky and Skybrine to come to the main room. Skybrine and Sky emerged from their rooms and look at us in shock. Skybrine had tears running down his face. He ran to Endy and hugged him. Sky smiled. Skybrine and Sky have both been missing their lovers. Skybrine started shutting down while Sky tried to keep himself up. Things couldn't get any better.

{Skybrine's POV} [A few minutes ago]

I was just looking at the box in my hand. It was the ring I made for Endy. I missed him so badly. I've gotten back to normal. I was now looking the way I was and acting like it. I then heard Micci yell for me. I thought it was another dare or question. I decided not to turn into a kitten yet so I could see on what was the matter. I ran up from my room in the basement and saw Micci hugging a girl. Wait. That girl looks familiar. I dig in through my memories then I remembered who she was. It was Jazz. She's been gone for long and so has Endy and Ty. Wait... Endy! I look behind them to see Endy standing there. I couldn't help, but let a few tears stream down my face as I run up to Endy, hug him and kiss him. Sky just stood there in shock. We haven't seen them in a long time. I didn't care where Endy was, but I needed to do this now. "Endy, I have a question or should I say a song to ask you."

He replied "Ask away." I started singing the song, Marry Me by Jason Derulo.

"105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?

Baby I don't ever plan to find out

The more I look, the more I find the reasons why

You're the love of my life

You know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me

And if I lost everything

In my heart it means nothing

'Cause I have you, girl I have you

So get right down on bended knee

Nothing else would ever be

Better, better

The day when I say

I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me

Ooh whoa ooh oh

Ooh whoa ooh oh

Ooh whoa ooh oh

Would you marry me baby

105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do"

I got on one knee, pulled the box out, opened it which showed the ring I made, took his hand and asked him the question I have been wanting to ask.

"Endy, I know we have only been together for a few days, but I love you more and more as the days go by. It always makes me want to be with you forever. So, I ask you, Enderlox, Will you marry me?

I waited for the answer. He just looked at me, and then he gasped. He also made a face that looked like this: 0u0 . He smiled and said "Of course, Skybrine." He hugged me and I put the ring on his finger. I kissed him. I loved him with all my heart and it made me happy to know that he agreed to marry me. He had to leave though. I said goodbye as he leaves with Ty and Jazz. We promise to see each other again later. I smiled happily as I continue to hum the song I sang to him. I went to my bedroom and continued to happily sing the song while picking out something to wear when he gets back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micci: That's all! Sorry if it was short! I hope you liked it! I worked hard on this, but this is how it went. Anyhow, bye peeps!