05

Will stood there silently watching hannibal. This was definitely weird. Not only was he hallucinating his dead psychiatrist the vision didn't even remember Will or himself .

"So.....you mean you don't know me ?"

Hannibal shook his head

"Then why are you here. How are you here."

"I don't know. I was just.........drawn towards you ."

Will nooded his head enthusiastically as if understood.

"Yes yes.........that makes sense. I have to increase my dose of medication. Its too early in the morning for this crazy. " Will said existing the kitchen closely followed by vision of hannibal.

Will went upstairs and took a paid of clothes with him. He really needed a shower. Even though the hallucination followed him around he acted as if he didn't notice but he couldn't do so when the hallucination followed him into the bathroom .

"Stop . Why are you still here?" Will asked annoyed

"Where would I go ?"

"I don't know. You should have disappeared by now I took the medication. "

The vision tilted his head confused.

"Just........just stay out . It would be too weird even if your just made up in my head." Saying that Will slammed the door.
"It's all in my head. In my head " Will mumbled as he took a shower

The flash of memory hit him harder than the water.
'Did you just smell me?'

'.........difficult to avoid . I must really introduce you to a finer aftershave.'

Will smiled to himself ........thats all he had left. Memories and his hallucination. Before his own insanity swallowed him whole.

It felt wrong. It all felt wrong. He wasn't supposed to have feeling towards that man. The man who killed all those people. But yet some how he did. He felt this connection with the man the moment his eyes met him in Jack's office.

The seed of curiosity had grown inside Will which was planted by Hannibal. His own dark side. No matter how much will denied he knew he also had a monster lurking beneath his unstable personality .

'This is all in my head 'Will thought as he got off the shower and wore his clothes. 'All in my head. He is dead and I can't do anything to reverse it . It's time I accept it and moved on. '

Will let out a deep breath and he put his hand on the door know.  'Not real . All in my head. ' and yanked open the door.

.........empty . The hallway was empty . No hannibal . No hallucination. He breathed out a sigh of relief and rubbed his eye.