Chapter 4

Aspen's pov
I sat on a bench and just enjoyed nature and the silence around me. Something that I definitely need after dealing with those two. I checked my phone for the time. Fuck! It's 4AM! I left Ser alone in my bar for four hours! And OG is still out here! I can feel her aura. I'll be on my way now. I stood up and went to OG. I teleported us back to the bar before she was able to protest. "We're back."

"Obviously. You're quite literally standing here. A little too close, OG smells horrible."

"You think so? I think quite the opposite is the case."

"Excuse me? Shut up!"

"Oh since we're talking about staying our tongue, you need to be quiet and listen. You should take a seat." They simply looked at me but remained standing. "Okay.. If you prefer to stand. I'll sit down and explain."

"Yeah, hurry. So I can leave again."

"You can't leave now."

"I'll destroy this whole place if I have to! I will find a way out of here!" I looked at her, I was pissed. "Try it."

"Trust me. I will."

"Can you like chill out? Ignore her and explain." said Ser. "Fine."

"We have two small problems. One, we don't know how to get you back to your world. We're trying to find a solution. You might be still here while that terrible thing occurs. It's possible that you two need to help us, the risk of getting wounded is high. Even I get hurt." I said worried and a little frustrated.

"And what exactly will happen?"

"Do you trust me a little more now?"

"Trust is a difficult word. We assume that you're a good person. That's all you will get."

"Okay fair enough. Now, where do I begin.. In our world the moon has 5 different colors. The white one is the 'standard' one so to speak. The green moon symbolizes the regeneration of nature, the flowers will shine, it's my favorite one to be honest. The red moon had a meaning in the past, but now the only thing it does is to give the illusion that the ocean is red. The next one is blue, when it shines, lost souls are either transfered back, punished or freed. Now we come to the worst moon. We call it half-moon eclipse. Creatures will appear who look like shadows of angels. They consist only of hatred and vengeance. A very long time ago, demons and angel fought against each other, many of them fell and never got revenge. Their souls were filled with hatred and because the angels blamed the demons, the creatures look like angels. However, the demons are not at fault. Unfortunately, the half-moon gives them strength and raises their bloodlust. Demons and angels feel their presence and their bloodlust. Yes, I can sense their feelings to some extent, that's why I looked out of the window. It was a harmless one, he was just wandering around. That's a very shortened version of the whole story." I had to take a few deep breaths, it felt good to finally tell them why I am worried sometimes. "So you're saying you want us to help protect everyone? All we would need are our weapons. We can easily destroy all of them by ourselves."

"He's an arrogant prick but I have to agree. You've got no idea what kind of people I've already dealt with. We just have to get our weapons somehow." I sighed. "They're not human, they're creatures who remain forever, they are solely made of feelings and those feelings won't disappear. I can offer you at least similar weapons or just some that you're able to fight with."

"That's the next problem. We can only use our weapons because they're a part of us. Unless these weapons you're talking about are completely different in comparison to ours."

"I see. When the time is right, I will show you the weapon basement. Since I told you something very important in my life. Why don't you tell me something about your life? Or your 'attention.'" I smirked