salvation?

Yas point

It has Been a month since the park fell to the rule of the dinosaurs. I live every day in hope for rescue for the others I climb down the treehouse to Ben grave. Ben, I miss you I felt tears run down my face. When Daruis yelled their smoke and that meant help. I got up and wiped my tears away. I then said Thank you Ben, I wish you could be here with us when we get rescued. I then said If Bumpy is out there can you send her my way so I can say goodbye to her at least.  The others came down from the tree house and we went in the duration of the smoke. I then stopped the group and said guys something is not right. Brooklyn then said you are being paranoid. A Ceratosaurus came out of the foliage. We screamed in terror as Kenji pulled out a plastic knife. The Dino went to bite me when a Teal Blur came and trucked it causing it to fall down. I look over to see Bumby with a girl. The girl got off Bumby and ran to me and said back up Bumby will keep us safe. Bumpy then hit the Ceratosaurus in the ribs with her tail. The Ceratosaurus walked away realizing it was not worth it. I then said I'm Yasmina and the girl smiled. Are you the same Yasmina from Guardian story? I look at her confused. She then said Guardian because he doesn't like the term dad. I then said Then where's Ben? The girl cried the Dino called Toro. I saw as tears came down her face. He said Bumby will take care of you and keep going toward the smoke. He said he will catch up, but My real Dad said the same thing and he never came back. I then hugged the girl don't worry; I will take care of you. She then said my name is Ella. Kenji then said Ben's ghost kept you safe. I smiled when the foliage moved. Bumby stood in front of us. When four people came out of the foliage. I then said are you here to rescue us? Bumby tensed up I then said Bumby stand down. Bumby did the Man said you guys tamed her? I then said no the one who raised her past away. The man then said I'm Mitch this is my better half Tiff our son Cody and our guide Hap. I then said the camp groups names. I then said you have not told us why you are here? Mitch then said we're photographers and we want to take pic of the dinos in the wild. I then said, does this mean you can take us home? I said Mitch smiled, sure let's head back to camp. Ella and Kenji were walking by me. When Cody walked by me, he then said Hey baby girl how would you like to have some fun? I stared at him and said what? Cody then said how about me and a fine lady like you have fun. He put his hand over my shoulder, and I looked at his face to see his eyes looking at my body. I then said no and pushed his arm off of me. He then said why not after all I am your rescuer. I then looked him dead in the eye and said I already have a boyfriend. Who Cody said when he looked at me. I then said a guy from my hometown. His name is Ben Pincus. Cody then said you are lying Keji then pushed Cody away and stood between us and said I met her boyfriend over the phone when she was proving her point, and she has said no. Kenji then walk close to me on my onesie. I then whispered to him thank you. Kenji then said Don't worry, I will make sure he will try anything. I smiled then Ella said what was Cody talking about when he said fun? I then said he was being a weirdo ok. Ella then said OK we got back to their camp. Tiff started making food saying you all must be hungry. We ate when Cody tried to sit by me. Kenji beat him to the seat as Ella sat next to me. I then said to Kenji you think he would get the hint. Then Cody said so for sleeping arguments Yasmina can share my tent and the rest of the campers can go in Haps. Hap can go in the storage. I then said that that can't work. Cody looked at me and said but baby girl we can use alone time.  I then said Ella can't sleep without me near her right Ella. Ella then said yep not paying attention. A loud whistle was heard that sound like a bird but off. Bumby got up from the spot she was laying down in and ran toward that sound Bumby ran into the jungle. Something was not right if Bumby is to leave Ella said as she climbed into my lab and buried her head into my chest. I could tell she was scared but why would she choose me for comfort her?