Chapter 1

(Just a disclaimer, I have no idea how the NYC school system works. I'll use a few things from my school and will be making a few things up too. Enjoy! 💚)

I wake up in my bed, another boring Friday like any other in New York City. It's starting to finally get cold. It's November and the holiday season is in the air.  After I get up, I go to the bathroom and get ready. I brush my hair, brush my teeth and wash my face. I grab my phone and text my best friend in the entire world goodmorning and head downstairs to get breakfast. Not many people were awake yet, only Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, and my father, Tony Stark were in the living room.

"Morning guys," I yell to them as I scurry into the kitchen.

"Morning Hailey," I hear them yell back. I start to make my coffee and go to the refrigerator to get some milk, then go to the cabinet to get my favorite cereal. I hear someone walk into the kitchen and when I turn around, it's my Dad.

"I'm gonna have a meeting today, so if you want I can pick you up from school early, or your Mom can pick you up and when I get back, she leaves. Oh, and remember the team is not gonna be here, they gotta go to SHIELD today," he told me as he replaced our mugs to make him more coffee.

"Um...counter compromise, you pick me up from school early and when you get dropped off at your meeting, Happy brings me back home," I ask him, hopeful he'll say yes.

He thought about it while I fixed my breakfast. When I sat down, my best friend texted me back.

___________________________________

Today at 6:23 AM

Spiderling: Good morning!

Me: So, idea time! U ready

Spiderling: Oh god😅...Um Ig I'm ready

Me: Okay, so my dad needs to go to a meeting today. What I thought we could do is when he picks me up later, he picks us both up and because May wont be here either cuz she's going on vacation, you crash at the tower

Spiderling: YES! Oh my gosh thank the lord. I did not want to stay at the apartment by me self

Me: Cool. I'll ask him igtg bye! See u at school!

Spiderling: bye
___________________________________

I finished my coffee and ate the rest of my cereal, then watched the dishes. After I put the dishes in the dishwasher, I made my lunch. Leftover (favorite food), sliced (favorite fruit), (favorite drink), and whatever other snacks they had in the cabinets. Food gets eaten really fast around here.

After that, it was time for me to go to school so I said bye to everyone that was already awake and present, and I went outside to the front of the tower. Today, my dad decided that he would bring me to school instead of Happy.

"Hey Dad, I have a question," I told him.

"What is it," he responded, glancing at me then looking back to the road.

"So what if, later when Happy picks me up, Peter comes too and he crashes at the tower because May isn't here for the next two weeks and he doesn't want to be at the apartment all by his lonesome," I told him.

"Sure, why not," Dad said with a smile.

"Yess! Thank you," I thanked him. I got my phone out of my bag and texted Peter.

___________________________________

Today at 6:38 AM