Day 2

"Ughhh, I'm so bored," I complained, hanging off of a web hammock I made that connects to the ceiling

"You could always come down here and clean your mess," Uncle Loki reminded me, looking up from his book. I'm so special he actually looks away from the thing to talk to me!

"You mean our mess," I looked at him accusingly, "I seem to recall that a little someone decided to stuff their face with candy, then leave the wrappers everywhere. Oh, and did you even attempt to clean your pillow mess?"

I heard him mock me in a high pitched voice that sounded nothing like me. I jumped down from the high ceiling and fake smiled at him. "Real mature," I said.

He stuck his tongue out in a way that translated to 'what are you gonna do about it? '

"Jævla," I said under my breath. (That means jackass in Norwegian. I'll be putting the translations in parenthesis under the dialogue when it's needed in other chapters.)

"Hey, watch your language! There's a child here," he said, throwing his thumb in Peter's direction.

"Um, I don't know what she said, but thank you. I do not condone in profanity," Peter stuck his head from behind the kitchen wall, continuing to stir the pot of mac 'n cheese he started.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, don't even! When we play Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart, you rage so hard! One time, you threw the controller and almost broke the tv, trying to curse it out," I said aloud, grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"We don't talk about that. It was a dark time of rampage and horrific swearing," he said solemnly.

"Dude... you literally cried," I said plainly.

"Shhh! Be quiet," Peter shushed me.

"You are not even twenty feet from me. I can very clearly hear your loud whispering," Uncle Loki said from the living room.

"Mac n' cheese is ready," Peter lightly shouted, ignoring Uncle Loki's last comment.

We all sat down and ate in the living room. The news was playing and showing the press taking pictures of my Father. The caption was "Iron Man found in Verona, Italy: Yard Restaurant manager says large tip was left."

"That's my Dad alright," I said shaking my head.

"The Man of Iron is pretty bad at this whole undercover thing. Isn't he," Uncle Loki said, asking no one in particular.

"Only when he wants to be," I said with a sigh. "Today has been so boring! We need to do something."

"Well there's not much we can do on a Saturday in November Hails, almost everything is going to be packed with people," Peter responded.

"Maybe not everything...." Uncle Loki said aloud. He snapped his fingers and we were all out of our pajamas and into day clothes with our coats on. Our bowls of mac and cheese were whisked away by green sparkles and the living room was clean of its mess. "Why don't we go to a café?"