Day 1

Happy stopped at Burger King for all of us and then dropped Mom and Dad off at their meetings and whatever. Then he brought us back to the tower and went to help May finish packing after. They're so cute together!

Peter and I had the whole tower to ourselves for 2 weeks! The Avengers had a mission in Italy right after their S.H.I.E.L.D training and testing. Steve told Dad it would be at least 15 days and that they needed him after his business meeting. Mom is going on a trip for Stark Industries, but she won't be back till after them.

For a few hours, Peter and I do literally anything and everything. We swing around the building and play t.a.g. It might seem like a kids game, but it counts for good exercise. (If you did not know that Hailey was like Peter hero wise, it's in the description. Hailey's superhero name is Arachnid.)

A while later while we were binge watching Disney movies, Peter and I heard the elevator ding. Both of our senses heightened and we looked at each other with concern. I switched off the tv and we both swung up onto a beam in the ceiling. This was so the intruder couldn't see us right away. Someone was in the elevator and on their way to this floor.

Neither Peter nor I had our suits, just our webs. This could easily be a losing fight depending on what this person has. The elevator door opened and neither of us could see who it was.

Him and I slowly and quietly crept to the floor and went opposite ways around the island. The intruder was behind it so Peter and I might easily be able to trap them. He takes right and I take left. As I peek my head around the corner, I see a small cat. A literal cat.

"Oh my Asgard," I say standing up.

Peter gets provoked and he stands up with his arms out, ready to shoot webs. He finally sees what I'm looking at and is confused. "It's a...cat," he says, almost making it sound like a question.

It's not just any cat. That's for sure.

"Come here," I call the cat over. As I hold my hand out, he comes and rubs his head on my hand so I would pet him. He starts purring and I pick him up to put him down on the couch. I put him on the side of me, but he goes into my lap. "You can't stay right there. I have to get up," I told him. He moved back and jumped off the couch to follow me.

Peter was still so incredibly confused as I walked into the kitchen to make tea. "You don't drink tea," Peter stated.

"You're right, I don't," I said, "but someone here does." The cat went back to the couch as he heard that sentence, and waited patiently. As Peter watches me in the kitchen, he doesn't notice the green sparkles emerging from this air.

The tea finishes and we go back to the living room to see Uncle Loki on the couch with a book. Peter stops in his tracks as I put the cup down on the table and sit down on the couch. He finally puts it together.

"Mr. Loki, you were the cat?" Peter asked.

"Yes, I was. I was asked to stay back by the Man of Iron to watch over the both of you," he said, closing his book and grabbing the cup of tea.

"Of course! Because neither of us are responsible enough to take care of ourselves," I ranted. This is ridiculous! Dad knows I can take care of myself, why would he want someone to watch over us?

"So we're being babysat," Peter said bluntly, "they don't trust us with their own lives."

"Well I mean, I don't really care what either of you do so long as the other doesn't die," Uncle Loki said, "so, if you need me, don't. I'll be in my room though."

He teleported out of the common area with his tea and book. Peter and I sat in aggravated silence. "This is pointless! We might as well just jump off the build- wait," I stopped.