īlon vīlībagon

When the morning came Alyssa made sure to burn the paper and change clothes. The maids brought her food and left her alone. The girl spend most of her day reading and looking out of her window thinking about what to do. A knock was heard on the door making her look up from the book that she almost had finished by that time. The same knight from the day before walked into the room holding a small paper in his hand.

" Who is it from? " Alyssa asked standing up from her bed and making her way to the knight.

" It's from Lord Corlys, your grace. To Prince Daemon. " Alyssa took the message from the knight.

" Thank you. " The mand walked away closing the door behind him. Alyssa was very interested in why the Seasnake was sending letters to Daemon. Since when are these two friends? The girl opened the paper and read the message quickly.

Lord Corlys will pay a visit at Dragonstone, on his way back home from King's Landing this late afternoon.

The massage was quick but Alyssa understood it well. Daemon was planning something behind hers and the King's back, like always. And besides, he was inviting who he wants to her castle. She had enough. Alyssa walked past the castle to find a knight.

" Where is prince Daemon? " The knight she asked bowed before he answered.

" He is taking a bath in his chamber, in the west wing, your grace. " Alyssa nodded quickly hurrying toward what was supposed to be Daemon's chamber. Without knocking the girl burst through the door, the chamber was empty until she walked through nearly the entire room to find Daemon naked in his bathtub. His hair was wet and brushed back away from his face. His lower body was under the water while his torso was bare and wet, fully exposed. At that moment Alyssa did regret not waiting until he was done. But she wanted to remind herself that she come here for a reason, and that reason was not to look at Daemon's chest. Daemon looked at her with raised eyebrows. 

" Did you come to drown yourself in the water? " He asked making Alyssa step closer. She looked down at the water realizing that the maids had to use some oils and herbs because the water was not seen through. Which made her sight in relief. 

" I would rather jump out from a window than drown myself in water that you have used. " She said standing above Daemon showing him the small piece of paper in her hands. " Why have you invited Lord Corlys to Dragonstone? " Daemon looked confused at her making Alyssa realize that the man had nothing to do with this. Suddenly he stood up making Alyssa quickly turn around. " Seven hells! " She yelled stepping as far away from Daemon as possible. Daemon smiled at her but the girl couldn't see it. The man was holding his manhood, so even if Alyssa would have looked she wouldn't see anything. But she didn't know that. Daemon made sure to cover himself up before speaking. 

" You can look. " He said. Alyssa turned around believing him, and he was indeed dressed. At least when it comes to his lower body. " Have you never seen a naked man before? " He asked curiously. Alyssa shook her head.

" I don't know if you realize but I am a woman and a princess. My purity is being kept for my future husband. " Alyssa felt a bit weird speaking with Daemon about things that just she, Rhaenyra, her mother, and some of the maids knew. But by saying these words out loud she realized what she was saying. She never wanted to have a husband, did that mean she will never have the possibility of exploring her or someone else body? She shook the thought out of her head. " Get yourself dressed. Lord Corlys will be here soon, and I want to know everything about why he comes here. " 

Alyssa was right, just an hour after he left Daemons chamber Lord Corlys stepped through the gates of Dragonstone. Both Daemon and Alyssa were waiting in the main chamber that was used for welcoming a smaller group of guests. The three of them ate dinner and soon they decided to choose even a smaller room for a private conversation.  

" I have to admit that I still do not know why you visited Dragonstone, my lord. " Alyssa spoke while sitting down on a chair in front of the fireplace, right in front of Lord Corlys and next to Daemon.

" House Velaryons origins reach back to old Valyria. " Corlys began. " More ancient even than House Targaryen. According to some texts. " He looked over at Alyssa and then at Daemon. " But unlike the Targaryens we are no dragonlords. In a century have my house to scratch out an existence from the sea. Thanks to our hard work and luck. When I ascended the Driftthrone I knew what I wanted. Unlike other lords, I built my house's high seat. With the strength on my own back. " He made a pause to look at Alyssa. " I will not lie. I thought you princess was in King's Landing, and I will speak with Prince Daemon alone. But at the last council meetings, I realized that you are very similar to my wife. " Alyssa slowly nodded toward him, thanking him for the kind words. To be said, being similar to Princess Rhaenys was the most honorable thing to be called. " And I do believe that we are all made of the same wood. " Daemon shifted on his chair at that words. 

" I did not know that you had a king as your brother. " But Alyssa did not listen to Daemon, she was interested in what Corlys had to say.  

" We have been forced to cut our own ways in this world. We have been passed over, too often. " He was speaking more towards Daemon than to her.

" Have you come here Lord Corlys, to remind me of my low standing? Or did you want something else? " This time Corlys looked at Alyssa.

" The Stepstones. I have been speaking about this to the King, but he does not want to act. " Alyssa knew about this and she also knew her father was not going to do anything about it. Daemon was about to speak but she put up her hand making him go silent and furious.

" You want us to fight with you against the Crabbfeeder? " Alyssa said, straight to the point. Lord Corlys nodded at her words.

" If the Crabbfeeder wins, my house will fall. I understand you, your grace. You can't fight. But Prince Daemon. "

" Who said I can't fight? " Alyssa asked surprised.