8

"Creek is joining our study-time, is that alright?" Abel asked and handed me a cup of coffee

"Sure," I muttered and took a sip, not looking up from my laptop. I had stayed the night and we had cuddled all night. Kissed a lot. It had been one of the best nights of my life so far, to be honest.

We had also gone and picked Dave up because honestly, I wasn't sure when I'd be home again, so he needed to come. And then we had gone on a little walk around the neighbourhood. It had all just been so nice and normal. Which I hadn't expected it to be, considering I was a werewolf and Abel was a vampire.

Dave was lounging on the couch and Gary had been very hesitant at first, but now she was sleeping on top of him. Dave had always loved everyone and everything, so he barely lifted his head when Gary had made herself comfortable in his long fur.

"How's the studying going?" Abel asked and bent down, placing his chin on my head.

"I'm so bored. How design and art have parallels isn't really within my biggest interest, I've got to admit."

"Hell, you're even talking like an essay waiting to be written," he laughed and placed a kiss on my hair.

"I just wanna study art, but they continue to push us together with the design department and I don't care about design, Abel," I whined and tipped my head up.

"My poor artist," he murmured and kissed the side of my throat.

"You're distracting me."

"You like it though." He let his fangs graze over my throat, and I moaned quietly. There was always a little danger in letting Abel do this. I knew he wouldn't bite down, but the fact that he'd still tease me with it was exciting. "Hey Gael..."

"Yeah," I panted, running my hand up in his hair.

"Would you ever let me see your wolf?"

I had been running my fingers over his scalp, but I stopped. "You want to?" I asked and pulled away so I could look up at him.

"Yeah. You've seen me. I want to see you too."

I was staring up at him trying hard to figure out what to say. Luckily a knock on the door bailed me out.

"Think about it," Abel said and gave me a quick kiss before going to the door.

"Heyo, I brought left-overs. Ribs, wings, sweet potatoes, the whole lot. My mum sends her love." Creek was carrying several tubber wares putting them on the cooking island in the kitchen. "The way to a healthy mind is a full stomach, she says." He turned to me and smiled. "Hi Gael."

"Hey Creek. Remember to thank your mum for the food for me."

He smiled very widely. "I will! And you've got to come over soon. She's starting to get offended you haven't been over for dinner yet. Tried telling her we're all busy studying, but she's not really taking no for an answer."