22

I joined my friends in the cafeteria despite still not feeling very comfortable there

I joined my friends in the cafeteria despite still not feeling very comfortable there. I felt like people were watching me. I also caught Abel's old friends looking at me, like I caught the gaze of Liam and he smirked at me. I clenched my fists and stopped in the middle of the room and stared back. I was about to take a step forward and launch myself at him, when Abel grabbed my arm, muttering a 'nope' and steered me towards our own table. He sat me down with my back turned towards the vampires.

"Ignore them," he said and handed me a bottle of fizzy drink.

"They think I fucking killed someone and they're probably spreading fucking lies about it too," I growled, my nails digging into the palms of my hands.

"Does it matter what they say?" Fred asked and raised an eyebrow at him. "They also say I kidnap people and drain them for blood to use for curses. Those people are assholes. Who cares what they say?"

I bit the inside of my cheek and shrugged. "I'm not a monster."

She softened a bit. "No, you're not. So, don't let them turn you into one who brawls in a school cafeteria. That's what they want. They want to show everyone you're completely out of control, even though they're pushing you to a breaking point. It's what people like that do."

I nodded a bit and loosened up, looking down at my hands. My nails had broken the skin and had left four red marks in each of my palms.

"Come on," Abel said and helped me up and to the bathroom. He clenched his jaw as he washed my hands, and I knew he was struggling here. He fed on me yesterday and even my mind was going back to that. I watched him through the mirror as he carefully ran his fingers over the sores under the running tab. He swallowed hard and then chuckled.

"You watching me like that is not making this any easier, you know."

"How am I watching you?"

"You know exactly how you're watching me." He glanced up at me, smiling as his tongue ran over his bottom lip.

"Bad me, I guess." I shrugged a shoulder very carelessly.

Abel grabbed my hips and shoved me back against the wall, pressing himself at me. "I came here to be a nice boyfriend and help you wash up and you're being such a little prick about it."

"Again, bad me, I guess." I was full on grinning now.

"Very bad you." Abel bent down and kissed me, crushing me against the wall. I welcomed it all. It was a very good distraction and then I wouldn't have to think. Or feel anything beyond his mouth on mine.

"How many classes do you have left?" I asked as he moved down to my throat.

"None. I'm done for the day. You?"

"Same," I breathed, having a real hard time actually talking.

"Wanna go home?"

"That was the idea."

He pulled back a second but that didn't last long. "Such a long way home."

"Come on, we're not doing it in the bathrooms." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out and towards the exit. He then steered me towards the carpark and fumbled a bit with his keys, unlocking his car. We didn't drive for long. And we didn't drive home either.

"Get in the back," Abel said with a voice I hadn't heard before. I jumped out and so did he, us entering the back seats on either side of the car. He grabbed me and pulled me in, getting me under him, kissing me. There wasn't a whole lot of room, but honestly that didn't even remotely matter. There was enough.

He sat up long enough to open his jeans and pull mine off me.

"Hold on," I said and reached into the front seat, grabbing my backpack, and fumbled after something I had bought the very same day.

He laughed. "And you say I'm always prepared."

"Hey, I bought it on the way to school," I chuckled and handed him the tube.

"Fair enough." He popped it open and got the shiny liquid out on his fingers. Then he gently pushed his fingers inside of me, kissing me just as I was about to make a sound. Abel was very talented with his fingers, that was for sure. He didn't lack anything in that department. Nope.

When I was ready, he sat up and pulled me with him. "Is it weird I've always wanted to do this?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, you've got a weird relationship to your car, this is the least weird thing you could dream of."

"You brat," he laughed and guided me down on him.

My chuckle died right off as I groaned, digging my fingers into his shoulders and throwing my head back.

"I was supposed to be soothing you," Abel said then, his hands slipping over my hips and down to my ass.

"You are," I groaned, through almost clenched teeth. I was having a real hard time keeping it together. Like Abel was large but not uncomfortably so, and we just fit together perfectly, one way or the other. But especially this way.

It was lucky his car did have quite large backseats because otherwise this would've been super uncomfortable. It wasn't the most comfortable already, but I had a hard time caring. The way we were moving made him hit all the sweet spots, him slowly sliding in and out of me.

"Hold on," Abel said then and got me down on the seats, on my stomach. He pulled my hips up, grabbed the backrest of the seats with one hand, keeping the other my hip and then started moving. I couldn't hold back a loud groan. I looked back at him, digging my fingers into the leather. He wasn't silent either. He made those lovely soft moans again, looking down to where we were connected. He moved fluidly, switching the up the rhythm ever so often, making it more or less impossible for me to follow him or help. Didn't seem like he cared. He was purely focused on my body and his, but then his gaze shifted upwards, meeting mine. He jerked his hips harder, making me groan louder. I might've gotten a little more dramatic than I needed, but it did make Abel lose his mind. He lost it completely and just slammed into me, pressing me into the seats with his body.

I came way before he did. Or it felt like it. I was exhausted. When he finally finished, he groaned loudly and pressed me into the leather. Then he kissed my cheek and helped me up, but my body was super heavy, and it felt like liquid. Abel chuckled as he helped me get dressed. He had to stop a lot because I kept getting him to kiss me.

"There we go, Mr Sleepy," he said softly. "Now, what do you wanna do now?"

"Cuddle," I said with a sleep voice, draping my arms around him.

"How about I drive us home and then we cuddle?"

"Alright, but only if you also order me pizza."

"Upping the stakes already, you greedy little-"

"Hey now," I said interrupting him. "I just fulfilled one of your fantasies. Now fulfil mine with pizza."