~Handsome~

🏳️‍⚧️TRANS MONO AU🏳️‍⚧️
IN THIS STORY MONO AND SEVEN ARE 20 AND 21 WITH SEV BEING A LITTLE OLDER

MONO POV

I bounced my leg nervously.
What will he think? Will he hate me? Maybe he'll break up with me??
Then I heard the door open.

"I'm home babe!" Seven called out. Usually I'd go greet him but I'm way too nervous right now. He came into the bedroom and smiled at me. "Hey sweetheart." He came and kissed my forehead.
"Hey..." I said quietly.
"Hm? Something wrong?" He asked with a look of concern laced across his face.
"Oh, nothing, I'm alright..." Come on just tell him!
"Are you sure? I don't want my girlfriend to be upset." He put his arms around my waist. My stomach felt twisted. I hate being called his girlfriend. It makes me want to jump out of my skin.

He noticed my quick change in mood.
"Did I say something wrong honey?" I tried to turn my head away from him, but he immediately pulled me back. "Please talk to me."
"...I don't want to be a girl..." I muttered quietly. I couldn't manage going any louder.
"Hm? I couldn't hear you, can you speak up?"
"I don't want to be a girl." I said louder, tears starting to well in my eyes. Seven gasped softly. "I don't want to be your girlfriend, I want to be your boyfriend. I-I don't want to be a girl!" I was about to burst into floods of tears but I tried to keep my composure.
"So, you're trans?" Seven asked. I nodded as I felt tears rushing down my face like a waterfall
Seven quickly pulled me into a warm embrace. I cried into his shoulder as he lovingly rubbed my back. I couldn't hold it back anymore and started crying.

After a few minutes, I had finally calmed my crying. Seven chuckled.
"Well... I guess I have a boyfriend now." I pulled out of the hug and looked him in the eyes.
"R-really..?" I sniffled.
"Yep." He gave me a smile. "Oh, do you want me to call you by a different name now?"
"How about... Mono..?" I said it quietly. I was so worried he'd think it was stupid.
"Mono, hmmmm... I like it! It suits you." Seven kissed my cheek. "Mono, the best, most handsome guy in the world."
My heart fluttered when he called me a guy, it made me so happy...
"Thanks babe..." He grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead.
"I'm working late the next two days, but how about this weekend we go into town and get you some clothes you feel more like yourself in if you don't like your current ones. Until then, you can borrow any of my hoodies you like if they make you feel comfortable. I can also look at getting you a binder if you want."
"A-are you being serious?" I felt warm tears falling down my cheeks again.
"Of course I am. Anything for my lovely boyfriend." My face was heating up and my heart was racing a thousand miles a minute.
"Sure!"

As we were getting ready for bed, I stared in the mirror. My hair was too long, (like we're talking all the way down his back) it made me look too much like a girl. I sighed and wrapped my arms around my stomach, continuing to stare. Seven walked in behind me and noticed I seemed upset. He stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Hey Mono, do you... want me to cut your hair? I can make it look really good. I cut my own hair, so I could give you something similar to mine." He was smiling sweetly at me in the mirror.
"You'd really do that for me?"
"Absolutely."

Seven sat me down on a chair in the kitchen and started cutting my hair. I sat silently for a few minutes, listening to the sound of the scissors cutting. I looked down and saw how much hair he'd cut off and I smiled a bit.
"Done!" Seven smiled. He grabbed a mirror off the counter and gave it to me. "What do you think?" I looked into it and I could barely believe what I saw. I looked like a boy! I stared at the mirror in complete shock. It gave me a sense of confidence I couldn't describe.
"I look so handsome..." I muttered under my breath.
"Of course you do. You're a handsome handsome guy." Seven kissed my cheek, making me blush. "Now, what do you say we cuddle up and have a movie?"
"Heh, I like the sound of it, and, thanks... for all this."
"Hm?"
"For... supporting me and helping me feel more comfortable and happy with myself."
"Anything for my perfect, sweet, handsome, loving, smart, and did I mention very very handsome, boyfriend." He placed a sweet kiss on my lips as my face went bright BRIGHT red. "Love you baby boy." He smiled.
"Love you too Sev."
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've been OBSESSED with making a trans Mono thing recently. I don't really know why but today I shared my great idea with you

(My trans ass would DIE for someone like this-)

I hoped you enjoyed this and cya around 💕🏳️‍⚧️