𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

ᵀʰᵉ ᶜⁱʳᶜᵘˢ

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Backstory time woo-hoo

"MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!"

A tiny owl hopped out of his bed and trotted towards the mirror. "Yay! Birthday time! Birthday time!" He continued, and an imp strode out of the doorway, and towards him. He put some gel on his feathers and said, "Calm yourself down, young prince." He patted his head after and Stolas sighed and said, "Oh, right, but father told me that today is the day that I learnt my responsibility and purpose!" Stolas proceeded and hopped out of the room. "Yeah, yeah, I know, I know..." The imp said and followed him. 

Stolas trotted towards his father's room and a giant silhouette sat in the room, on a giant throne. It slowly transformed and a ginger-brown owl looked at the tiny owlet. He had a shiny golden crown, red eyes and some sort of symbols on his face. He wore a giant cape and turned his attention towards the imp butler. "Happy birthday! Uhh-which son is this? There's a lot." Paimon announced to his son, but then whispered to the imp. "Stolas, your highness." The imp said and Paimon grinned. "Oh Stolas! Happy birthday! I suppose you are ready to learn about your purpose, yes?" Paimon added and Stolas jumped up and down in excitement but made sure he wasn't over-excited.

"Yes father!" Stolas grinned. Paimon summoned a book, which opened a galaxy-filled portal above him, which Stolas looked in awe to. He explained to Stolas that he would be able to open up portals to the mortal realm, and once finish explaining, he closed the book and the portal disappeared...but the moment was ruined. "By the way, you are engaged to a precautionary addition to the Goetia Family, isn't she charming?" Paimon asked and showed a picture of a young owlet in a pink dress, with two pigtails beating up some dogs. Stolas looked at it closely, before bursting into tears.

"Oh, that's an ugly noise, son!" Paimon mentioned and patted his head a few times. Stolas stopped crying but he was still a bit scared. "Here, how about you cease this crying?" Paimon added, and Stolas bursted into tears once again. "That usually works...Would you like it if I took you to the circus in town? Children enjoy the circus, right? Wouldn't that distract you?" Paimon smiled and patted his head again.

ꕤꕤꕤ

"Now, the best part of the circus! The clowns!"

The bright red curtains flew open, and imp clowns busted out. The audience was screaming and screeching, but it was normal. I held my grip on my rope and took a step from the platform. I watched Fizzarolli and Blitzo, excited. "Ready, Fiz and Blitz?" I asked them, and Fizzarolli and Blitzo answered, "Born ready." With that, we jumped from the platform, holding the rope, and we caught hold of each other...sort of. We flew passed by as I held onto the two, passing the audience. Obviously oblivious to a certain owl who seemed to be mesmerized. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!┊𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉