𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

Mᵤᵣ𝚍ₑᵣ Fₐᗰᵢᄂy

»»————- ♡ ————-««

⚠️𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒?⚠️

I slumped onto the chair, staring at the shivering Moxxie who was listing out reasons why he didn't want to 'destroy' a human family to Millie. Loona lazily held a photo of a family, and Moxxie was trying his best not to hit Loona instead. He gripped onto the crossbow and tried to aim it at the photo.

"Come on, Moxxie! It's not that hard." Loona stated, steadying the photo. Millie tried her best to calm Moxxie down, but he was still shivering. I boredly flicked my tongue and turned my attention towards the boss' office. I heard the beeping under the table Moxxie was trying to aim on, probably a deranged client or something. Oh well.

I heard some yelling coming from Blitzo's office. Moxxie kept shaking and Millie tried to make him stop shaking.

"Moxxie! Stop shaking or you'll shoot our own hellhound!" Millie points out, which results in Moxxie slightly stop shaking.

"Wow, I feel so loved here..." Loona says, holding the paper up in the air, looking at her red phone.

"Yes, we all love you, Looney-Tooney." I joke slightly, which Loona just shakes her head and turns the other way, not facing either of us. I took notice that the top of her ears was turning slightly red, or maybe a tint of pink.

"Just take a deep breath..." Millie says to Moxxie, who looked at her confusingly. "And let it all out!"

"You don't know their innocent!" Loona adds. She points to the boy in the blue shirt and says, "This kid probably sets dogs on fire." and starts pointing to the rest of the family. "This girl gets to bullying Australian kids online and this guy...this guy definitely watches everything." Loona growls at the end, and Millie nods in agreement.

"Meet our newest client!" Blitzo cheers, once he opens the door. The door opens loudly, and a purple demon enters along with Blitzo. Moxxie accidentally shoots the arrow, and it goes everywhere in the room, bouncing from here to there. Blitzo catches it after a while and the eel aquarium shakes and spills.

"DAMMIT MOXXIE! I JUST BOUGHT THOSE EELS!" Blitzo yells, and the eels set the whole place on fire.

ꕤꕤꕤ

"You got the book?" Blitzo asks Loona, staring at the taxi which just zoomed off.

"You mean the ticket to the living world? Yeah, got it." Loona says, pulling the book from behind her back.