33 | yours

RAINE

The drive home from Arrow's house is quiet. No sounds, save for the whirring of the car wheels, and the softness of our breathing. His hand is tight in mine.

When he drives up to my door building, I refuse to get out of the car. "Stay the night." I don't want him to leave. The thing between us is so surreal to me that I'm scared it'll break.

"Okay."

Arrow follows behind me, his warm body pressing into mine as we ascend in the elevator. He holds my hand all the way to my dorm, and all the way to my bedroom.

I drop his hand and plug my charger into my phone. Then, I lock my bedroom door and kiss him.

He makes a surprised noise at the back of his throat, but responds by wrapping my ponytail in his hand. Arrow tugs, angling my head further up so he can kiss me deeper. I sigh against his mouth and pull him closer.

My jacket falls from my shoulders. I kick off my sneakers— Arrow does the same, and chuckles when he catches sight of my rainbow colored knee socks.

I swallow his smirk with another bruising kiss, and he crowds me up against the door, pinning my hands above my head. Arrow presses a knee between my legs, making me squirm. His chest presses against mine, my breasts pushed up against him. My period had ended a day ago, so they were still sensitive and swollen. He brushes over my breast with his thumb, and a gasp escapes me.

"Off," I manage to mumble out, tugging at his black t-shirt. He pulls it off in one swift motion before tugging off my top, too. Cool air hits my skin, but Arrow immediately warms me up again as he pulls me against him.

He pinches my nipple through my bra, eliciting a moan from me. I arch further into his touch and beg for more, tugging at his sweatpants. Arrow slips out of them before tugging my jeans down my legs.

He picks me up off the floor, and I wind my legs around his waist as he walks to the bed. He drops me on the edge, pushing me gently so I lay flat on my back, and stares at me.

"Fucking angel," Arrow mutters. "You look so beautiful like this."

I whimper when he presses his hips against my core. "Arrow... please."

He seems to know that I need him inside me tonight. God, I want to feel him stretch me until I'm so full I can't breathe.

"Okay, Raine," he murmurs. "Be patient. I want to take my time with you, sweetheart." Arrow hooks his fingers around the waistband of my panties and tugs them down my legs. I let out a strangled scream and close my legs shut, but he pulls them apart again.

He brushes a kiss against my knee and says, "Don't hide from me."

Then, he rolls us over so I'm on top of him, hips pressing hips. Arrow kisses me brutally, and I accept his brutality, kissing him just as hard. My bare core rubs against his abs, a perfect slab to grind on. I move my hips in circular motions; a moan tumbles from my lips.

"Oh, god," I whimper quietly, breaking the kiss to toss my head back. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra in one swift motion, tossing it somewhere in the room. His hands come up to cup my breasts, rough thumbs flicking my nipples. As Arrow pulls and squeezes, the pleasure inside of me spikes.

I probably look a mess, grinding desperately against Arrow for any sort of pleasure. My hair is a mess, falling over my shoulders and spilling down my back.

Arrow places his hands on the back of my thighs and pulls me upwards. Confusion and pleasure courses through me— what is he doing?

"Sit on my face."