42 | torn

raine

Sleeping is supposed to be a time of peace. A time where you can get away from life, for however long, and just dream.

Arrow doesn't look at peace. He's on the other side of the bed, curled up under the thick comforter. His eyebrows are crossed together, as if he's battling an enemy inside of his mind. Arrow normally sleeps like the log (usually, I'm the kicker), but he was tossing and turning the whole night.

He stirs, as if he senses that I have woken up somehow. His eyelids flutter open, unmasking those brown, molten eyes. The sun highlights his golden flecks and bronze skin. "Raine," he murmurs, so softly.

I don't say anything. Leaning forward, I cup his cheek and dust my thumbs under the bruising circles under his eyes before brushing a soft kiss to his lips.

Before I can pull away, he clamps his hand to the back of my neck and kisses me harder, like he can't get enough. His tongue slips into my mouth, and I gasp against him, pressing my hands, grasping at his shoulders.

When he draws back, there's a new emotion in his eyes, one filled with pain and something else that I can't read. It confuses me. "Make me forget," Arrow whispers, kissing me once again. "Please."

I know this is unhealthy. This isn't good for either of us. But in the moment, I can't stop myself. I would do anything for him.

Taking control, I push him down gently. He lies on his back, and I make quick work of his sweatpants and boxer briefs, tugging them down his legs. He's hard and throbbing when I touch him; a groan flies out of his mouth.

I shuck my pajama shorts off, throwing it onto the floor before swinging my leg over Arrow to strangle him. His hands fall to my thighs, rough and familiar and grounding me from floating away.

My patience is thin. I don't even take off my underwear; I just shove it to the side before bracing myself on my knees. The tip of his cock lines up with my entrance. I squeeze his shoulders and close my eyes.

It's not until he slides in me that I realize I need this too.

I shudder. He pushes up my shirt and tongues my nipple, teasing the pointed bud. I bite my lip to repel a whimper.

His cock is so deep inside of me. There's no more room left in me. We both look down, gasping at the sight of him disappearing inside of me. Everything is so pink and wet and slick.

I toss my head back and raise myself up to the tip of his cock. Then, I slam back down on him, and we both groan simultaneously.

"It's yours," he whimpers, arching his back, arching into me. My chest presses against his. "Take it." I don't know what he's referring to.

I ride him, hard and fast, until we're both lost in the haze of it. Arrow maps kisses against my skin, forcing me further into bliss, as I clench and squeeze around him.

Eventually, when we're both dangling on the edge, I'm just grinding against him. I gyrate my hips on him, my clit rubbing against his pelvic bone through the fabric of my underwear.

He slips his fingers through my underwear and grinds the pad of his thumb against my clit, and agonizing pleasure pelts me. I writhe against him, too sensitive. "Please, Raine," he chokes out, bringing my lips to his. "Come for me."

It's the eye contact that does it. His striking brown eyes meet mine, pupils dilated, and push me over the cliff.

I cry out. My body tenses, and my nails dig into his shoulders. I curl up against him, the orgasm tearing through me. Tears form in my eyes, the pleasure unbearable.