⁠♡2♡

Recap: They were at airport

Author's POV

After some time they all arrived and Mr.Rai hugged Mr.Park.....
And he hugged him back...

A/N: milne julne ke baad....

Now they all were in cars....
You know kon kiski car me baitha hai toh i guess that's all just blah blah....

Y/N's Car : Heeseung and His sister Ari ...

( Sorry I forgot to introduce her to y'all let's have a quick introduction)

Name: Lee AriAge: 21( imagine karlo yaarrrr 🥺)Status: Single ( Maybe not) Brother: Lee Heeseung ( ofcourse 😂)

Name: Lee Ari
Age: 21( imagine karlo yaarrrr 🥺)
Status: Single ( Maybe not)
Brother: Lee Heeseung ( ofcourse 😂)

They all sat in their car...
Y/N: Ari, Do you want something to eat or drink like coffee or something?
Ari: No I'm good.. By the way you are Y/N right?
Y/N: Yeah I'm Y/N...
Ari: Oh my god you're just the same as Heeseung described you... Beautiful and Cute
Y/N: Uhh..Thank u..
Ari: You know heeseung said that you will help me in selecting Indian clothes for wedding...
Y/N: Ofcourse i will....
Ari: Yess! Thanks Y/N...
Y/N: You're welcome ( while pinching her cheeks softly)
She then turned to heeseung while blushing and he winked at her...

( Ahh this boyyy) ( me to my mom: Mummyyyy aapke liye damad mil gya
Le mummy with chappal: Beta kya mil gya tujhe )

She then drove off to the house and Mrs.Rai did arti of jimin and others....

Aditi was not at home cause her mother told her to buy something from a far away shop so she went there....

After that they all went to there rooms and then Aditi came back but no one told her about jimin and his family already arrived to India....

Aditi was breathing heavily( kuch aur mt samjhna 🌚) because of the weight she was carrying in her hands...
While putting the heavy bags on the table ..

Aditi: Mom here..... Check karlo
( Check it)
Mrs.Rai: Haa thik hai Now you can go to your room..

She was on her way to her room just then someone pulled her by her arm and she was about to scream but the person covered her mouth and then she opened her eyes and her eyes widened.....
Aditi: J..jimin?
Jimin: Yes, it's me!
Aditi: What are you doing here?
( A playful smirk crept on his face )
Jimin: I'm here to give you the punishment... Remember?
Aditi: Are you Serious?
Jimin: Yess....

Just then Jiya came there and saw both of them..
jiya: Guys, Do this all stuff later after your marriage...for Now come downstairs...Pandit ji is already here....
Aditi: YRR Ok.. we're coming....

After that they all went downstairs....

Jimin came and sat beside heeseung and Aditi came and sat beside Jiya...

Pandit ji : Shubh muhurat toh 15 Din baad ka hai...
A/D: Arre pandit ji ye toh kaafi zyada jaldi ho jayega...
Pandit ji: Phir agla shubh muhurat 6 mahine baad ka hai... ab faisla aapka hai yajman...
Mr.Rai: Mujhe lgta hai 15 din baad ka hi theek hai.....

Then he told the all about the dates and arrangements....

Koi ni guys ye tumhari.. author jaldi jaldi next chapter nhi daalegi.... Just kidding... next episode Saturday ko aayega yaa phir Friday ya Thursday me so tab tak ke liye stay tuned....

Your's not so lovely Author
Aeraaaa💗
I love you alll 😘