Mehendiii

All the preparations were done and now they are just getting ready( or not) for mehendi function....

In Mahi's room
All boys (except for Yeonjun , Jimin) were there
All girls ( except for Aditi) were there...

Aman: Dii Are you going to parlour today?
Y/N: No,Well i don't need makeup I have natural beauty...
Heeseung: Good one... One more joke please...
Y/N: Shut up and I'm not even talking to you..
Heeseung: Oh shut up Loser!
Y/N: You are Loser!
Heeseung: No you are Loser!
Y/N: Shut up!
Heeseung: You shut up!
Gaurav: Both of you shut up!
Heeseung & Y/N: Stay out of it...
Heeseung: And yess you what were you saying Loser? And me?
Y/N: Yes you because you are a Loser and a CopyCat
Heeseung: And what do you think you are? A winner?
Y/N: Well, i don't think that I'm a winner but if you do then good for you..
Heeseung: Oh you and your useless talks
Y/N: You do Useless Talks Mr. Lee Heeseung
Heeseung: Ohh really? You were the one who said when i talk to you i feel good
Y/N: I never said that but it was you who said I lo---

She stopped as she realised she was going to say...

Jiya: Why did you guys stop? Continue naa we were enjoying..
Y/N: Stop it yaar i don't want to talk to anyone especially ( To heeseung) not to him that's why I'm going to my room to get ready as it is already 7:15 pm so you guys better start getting ready now...

After saying this she left for her room....

After they all went to get ready...

At 8 pm they all were in Mehendi, songs were playing everyone is dancing and mehendi wale bhaiya is applying mehendi on ladies hands...

We all came there and started dancing with each other and Now it's time for a ritual...

{ So.. This ritual is for Groom... Groom(Sulking) will go to an another house where some of his relatives wait for him and then his family Convince him to comeback to his mehendi and do this wedding.. So directly he sulk to not get married)( bachelors 😂😌)

Y/N: Ok guys enough Aunty what about the rasam? should we start?
Mrs Rai: Haa haa beta
Y/N( To Jimin): Jiju you know na what to do now?
Jimin: Yeah i know
Y/N: Ok then you can go and take some boys with you too...
Jimin: ok ( he left from there with Jake, Niki , Heeseung, Jay and Taehyung)
And his family was there waiting for him obviously not everyone but Ari, Abhilasha, His Mom and Mrs. Choi were there waiting for him...

( So as our groom side family doesn't know about this ritual we will help them to complete this ritual and as there are a lot of girls ( Sali sahiba(s)) they will help them)

Jiya: Ok so me and Aman should stay here with Aditi and you and Mahi should go there with rest of Jimin's family...
Mahi: Ok guys then let's go..

As they reached that house( Boys house) he( Jimin) was there as we reached there in the balcony which was on the first floor...
We were greeted by Ari and abhilasha there..
They were standing there with a plate of rose petals...

Y/N: Where is our aditi's groom?
Abhilasha: Your aditi's groom is in his room...
Y/N: send him back to us...
Ari: Not that easily...
Y/N: ( to others) Ok so you all have to shout we want Jimin...Ok?
They all in unison: WEEE WANTTT JIMINNN
WEE WANTTT JIMINNN
WEE WANTTT JIMINNN

As they were shouting Ari and abhilasha were showering rose petals on them...

After 10 mins of shouting We want Jimin or Jimin come with us...
Mr.park: Kids, Should we enter the house?
Mahi: Uncle just a min, Y/N, Yrr call Jimin's mom and abhilasha and tell them to come at entrance door and welcome us...
Y/N: Yeah wait...