❤️...A Bag full of Memories...❤️

All youngsters were sitting in the living room and soon Kids and Elders too joined them...It was Afternoon now and as they have nothing to do they thought why not spend some time with family...
A/D: Time flies really fast..
Mr.Choi: You are right it feels like we just arrived in India and see tomorrow we have to leave..
Mrs.Lee: But the time we spend here together will always be memorable for us..
Y/D: It's ok don't be sad ..We again have to meet soon for Jiya's and Taehyung's Wedding...
Mr.Kim: Yes will meet soon..
Mahi,Y/N and Aman stands infront of everyone...
Y/N: Beautiful ladies and Handsome gentlemen can i have your attention please...
Karan: No
Boys started laughing..
Y/N: Well, I asked for Handsome gentlemen not for ugly Monkey like you..
This time everyone laughed at him...
Mahi: Ok ok so we girls planned something...
Aman: And we want you to concentrate on this screen ..
As they move they saw a Blank screen in front of them...
Light goes off as they stand a little away from the screen..so everyone can see it...
Mahi looked at Y/N and showed her thumps just then..
She  turned on the projector...
Mahi and Aman settles down with everyone where as Y/N sets a chair for herself there...
Y/N: Let's have a look at the memories we made together...

Jay: Yeah that day we went for shopping...
Y/N: Yeah and you bought that new sunglasses...

Niki:When Jimin hyung and others went to banquet hall me and Yeonjun hyung were clicking pictures together

Yeonjun: It's cute..