Haldi Ceremony and Wedding 💗👰

Not a peaceful morning.. Everyone was up till now... Gossiping of ladies,Small kids crying and Laughing of uncles could be heard in that big house...

As it was already time for haldi Ceremony...Aditi came in the garden where the ceremony was going to take place..
She was wearing a half sleeve Kurta with a white skirt... and was wearing accessories made of flowers making her look like a princess..

As per ritual jimin and Aditi were sitting and there was a cloth hanged between them...
Firstly Mrs.Park applied Haldi to jimin then to Aditi and then we all started applying haldi on them or more like playing...

After 1 hour of playing... Aditi was all Covered with haldi and haldi water...
Where as jimin was Half naked because his cousin's and friends who tore off his kurta while applying him haldi on his chest...

After this mess they all went to take a long and refreshing bath but before going to his room jimin reminded Y/N about going to market for Rose petals and decorations to set his bedroom...

Y/N decided to take heeseung with her or else Jimin will scold her for going alone...

She saw heeseung sitting alone in his room actually in his room's balcony while drinking coffee...

At first she was hesitate to start a conversation but somehow she managed..
Y/N: Heeseung?
Heeseung: ( He turned) Yess?
Y/N: Umm,Shall we go?
Heeseung: ( Confused) Where?
Y/N: Jiju told us to prepare his room for his first night...
Heeseung: Yeah, So?
Y/N: Don't we have to prepare the room?
Heeseung: We will prepare it at night na?
Y/N: ( Face palming) Haye rabba! We should go to market to buy some candles and rose petals and some flowers to decorate their room..Now shall we?
Heeseung: You could just tell me straightly that we have to go to market..( He came and stand infront of her and leaned towards her face) Baby?
Y/N: ( Flustered because of sudden closeness)Huh?
Heeseung:( Standing back to his position) Let's go?
Y/N: Hmm let's go....
Heeseung: You can go to your car I'll be there in a minute....
Y/N: Ok?
She went out of his room and a big sigh left her mouth...
Y/N: (in low tone) he is really something..

She shook her head at his thoughts and started going downstairs...

( Scene shifted to Downstairs)
Y/M: Ye lo,Y/N bhi aagyi..
Aunty1: Arre Y/N tu itni badi ho gyi..Jab main tujhse last time mili thi tu itni si thi aur ab dekho!
Y/N: ( In her mind) Haa toh badi nhi hongi toh kya choti hongi?
Aunty2: Arre tumne mil liya ho toh hum bhi Mil sakte hai apni beti se?
Aunty1: Haa haa bilkul..
Aunty2: Aao beta baitho..
In response y/n smiled sweetly and nodded...
She sat beside her...
As she started telling Y/N about her childhood memories...

After 10 minutes of ( continuous torture) Funny Talks...
Y/N: Aunty mujhe kuch kaam hai aap log baatein kijiye me aati hu..
Aunty3: Thik hai beta..

She smiled at them and started going towards Main door ..
As she reached there heeseung was not there..
Y/N: Huh? Ab ye kaha gya?
She turned around just then She saw heeseung standing there....
Actually so close to her...
She backed off and took a breathe...
Y/N: Where were you?
Heeseung: Actually i was talking to someone..
Y/N: Ohh.
Heeseung: Aren't you going to ask who?
Y/N: No, it's not my concern...
Heeseung: Well it is...
Y/N: I don't think so ( as she started going towards the driver seat and Heeseung started going towards passenger seat) Because I'm not your wife or girlfriend...
She sat in her car but heeseung wa s standing there with his jaw dropped on the ground...
Heeseung: What the--
Y/N: Hello mister get in the car...
Heeseung: Yeah..

She drove off to the flower market... The whole ride to market was silent...

As they reached they saw a flower shop and went there and bought rose petals and some other flowers to decorate the room...