Group hangout / Modern AU

AN: This isn't really Xiaother, but I still wanted to post this :D

As usual, Xiao woke up earlier. He rubs his eyes and gently pressed a kiss on Aether's cheek, trying not to wake him up. He slowly sat up and stretched a little.

He suddenly heard a notification from his phone. He swiftly picked it up and.. Of course it was a message from Venti!

[Friends!]

Venti: Morning! Does anyone want to hang out today?😃👉👈

Xiao: Do whatever.

Venti: Fine! So mean🙄

Lumine: Mornin' Venti, morning Xiao.

Xiao: Oh, hey

Lumine: Please come out of Aeth's room. I made you food, and I swear to God if you don't eat it I'll kill you.

Xiao: Fine.

Xiao gets out of bed, feeling a bit guilty leaving Aether alone. Though, he doesn't feel like getting killed by Lumine today. He gently caressed Aether's blond hair, and presses another kiss. He walks to the bathroom, and wipes his face with a cold towel. He then heads to the kitchen, where Lumine and Paimon, Aether's 'Sworn sister', is.

Lumine greets Xiao, with a cold, yet 'I'm not going to kill you just yet' smile. "Xiao. Good morning, here's Almond Tofu." Xiao lets out a sigh in relief, as he thought that Lumine would feed him something nasty. "Thanks, I guess." He gave Lumine a half assed thank you, and ate his Almond Tofu while scrolling through his phone.

He realized that the rest have already woken up, and read the text that Venti sent.

Ganyu: Sure!

Hu Tao: That sounds fun, where are we going?

Aether: If it's Venti, then.. I think u could already guess.

Venti: To the café!

Lumine: Aether~ made you some food! Come!

Aether: Alright.

Lumine: Btw Venti, the answer to you're invite is yes.

Venti: Yay! The whole group's coming!

Xiao: It's literally a Sunday. Of course they would, dumbass.

Venti: Hey!😤

Aether came to the kitchen, and greeted Xiao, Lumine, and Paimon. "Morning!" He greeted them, in a cheerful yet tired tone. "Oh, hey." Xiao replied.

"Aether! You're awake." Lumine would always sound so motherly to Aether, despite being a bit younger than him.

Aether gave Lumine a warm smile. His smile was very precious, and people could easily fall in love with him through that smile alone.

"I made you your favorite~ Hehe! Pancakes!" Lumine giggled, while giving Aether his plate of Pancakes, with a slice of butter perfectly cut on top, and maple syrup, in a container, waiting for him to pour it in the stack Pancakes.

Aether thanked Lumine for the food, and pulled a chair next to Xiao. The blond ties his hair into a low ponytail, so that the syrup wouldn't get into his golden locks. He gracefully pours the maple syrup into the pancakes, and silently grabs the the bottle to add more syrup.
(I've said syrup way too many times that it doesn't even feel like a real word anymore-)

Aether took a bite out of his dish, and rambled about random stuff.. As usual. And as usual, Xiao would always listen to these rambles, even though they meant nothing, or are just pointless. Though, he always found some of these actually interesting.

After they've finished eating, the three of them got ready for their hangout. Paimon wasn't going, since she was going to have a play date with Klee, Qiqi, Diona, and YaoYao. (and was going to be babysat by Albedo.) They decided to all meet up at Starsnatch Park, near Teyvat Academy. (Their high school, and also where they live, currently.)

"Hey, y'all! It's been a while." An annoying voice in the distance. It's of course, Venti. "Venti!" Yelled the blonde. "Wait.. Where's Paimon?" The green haired boy wondered. "Oh, she's having a play date with the 'kids'." Venti looked disappointed. "Aw.. I was really hoping to play with that little emergency food today!" Venti sighed.

"Are we early?" Aether asked. "No, not really." The singer responded. "The others are just late!" He sighed in disappointment once again. They waited there for about 10 minutes, Xiao getting more and more impatient each minute. Aether had to calm him down, luckily his 'charm' was able to.

Both Ganyu and Hu Tao finally came, Hu Tao was first, and Ganyu was second, since she kinda overslept 20 minutes and had to rush.

"Sorry, am I late?" Hu Tao asked. "Yes, 10 minutes late to be exact." Venti scolded, though really noone could really take him seriously.

After a while, Ganyu finally came. Xiao at that moment felt like killing Ganyu but Aether stopped him.

They all went to "Starfell Cafe". As the name suggests, it's pastel galaxy themed. The lights were shooting stars, and you could even get a fortune cookie! The wallpaper was pastel blue, and purple accents, along with white stars. The tables were a light brown color along with some pastel cloth. Every table has a flower pot, with a dandelion in the pot.

The group decided on a seat next to a window, it was a windy day. Venti ordered a large venti as a joke, Lumine ordered a cheesecake, with chocolate dripping, and of course, a moon carved out in the middle. Aether ordered some coffee, with whipped cream and a chocolate sun on the top. (These resemble Lumine being the moon, and Aether being the sun.) Xiao and Ganyu ordered tea, though Ganyu asked for extra sugar. (Xiao asked for Ganyu.) Hu Tao ordered a velvet cupcake, along with stars aligned around the bottom of the cupcake.

"Did you guys watch the new show I talked about?" Aether wondered. "I have, but only the first few episodes, i got busy.." Venti excused. "Mhm! But.. I mostly got into it because of (insert character name).." Lumine replied. Xiao nodded quietly, and Ganyu shaked her head, feeling a bit guilty.

"What about you, Tao?" Aether asked Hu Tao. "Got bored of the plot." Hu Tao sighed. "Oo! Wait, since were talking about shows, did any of y'all watch "The Adventures Of Stanley" ?" The group looked like they wanted to tease Venti about him watching that show. "What!?" Venti responded. "You still watch that!?" Hu Tao teased. After a lot of teasing, and a lot of conversation, they all said their goodbyes and left.

It was a nice day, it wasn't Xiao's thing, but it was great and he appreciated it.

Bongo head (Idk I thought it was funny that all the options were bongo head😭)

Aether finally reunited with his sister, at long last! (A picture with my cousin lol)