Long Days

chapter 1

Felix rammed the door open to Bang Chan's room springing into the air with pure excitement, his short blond hair was in his face and he jumped.

"Chan! Chan!" Felix said with motivation. Chan mumbled under his blankets trying to sleep.

"Is there something you need? Or are you just here to wake me up?" Bang Chan said looking at his phone to check the time, Felix stood at the doorway waiting for him to ask why he was so excited, more excited than usual.

"What!? Its 10:26 Am!?" Bang Chan jumped out of bed throwing his sheets to the side and pushing Felix out of the room so he could get dressed.

"Fine. I'll just go tell Hyun-Jin then!" Felix walked down the hallway and into the kitchen where Hyun-Jin was, making breakfast. Felix Walked halfway into the kitchen when Hyun-Jin noticed him.

"Good morning birthday boy! I'm making Bacon and eggs with pancakes on the side" Hyun-Jin joked around.

"Finlay! Someone Remembers my birthday!" Felix smiled "thanks for making breakfast" he added.

"Yea, no problem Lix" Hyun-Jin smiled back at him. "I think Han wanted to go to the pool with you." Hyun-Jin heard Han walking into the room rather fast.

"Hyun-Jin! I told you not to tell him!" Han barked at Hyun-Jin once he got fully in the room.

"Sorry." Han looked down "I shouldn't have yelled like that." Han upset himself.

"Han. don't go too hard on yourself, I'm fine." Hyun-Jin said patting Hans back. Bang Chan walked into the room.

"Something smells like its burning" Bang Chan looked around after smelling the air.

"AHH! The pancakes!" Hyun-Jin ran over to the burnt pancakes and picked them up with his bare hands and threw them in the air every second, he burnt his hands and the pancakes fell on the floor. "Nooooooooo the pancakes They're gone." Hyun-Jin pouted on his knees.

"Are you okay? are your fingers, okay?" Felix looked down at Hyun-Jin's burnt hands. 

"Thats not good." Felix bent down and grabbed Hyun-Jin's hand, Hyun-Jin yanked his hand away from Felix.

"oww, That hurts Felix." Hyun-Jin whined, Felix grabbed his hand again this time making sure he had no way to pull his hand back. Bang Chan and Han stood in disbelief on what had just happened. Felix stood up pulling Hyun-Jin to his feet and walked him over to the bathroom, Han and Bang Chan trailed behind them. Once Felix had reached the bathroom and Hyun-Jin had been sat down. Felix pulled the first aid kit out of the shelf on the right. Everyone was silent, Felix pulled out Hand cream for burns and gently applied it onto Hyun-Jin's hand, he grabbed the cast wrapping and wrapped it around Hyun-Jin's hand.

"that should do for now, just take it easy though, let's let Bang Chan cook for now" Felix smiled. Hyun-Jin looked at his hands and nodded. Minho ran into the bathroom in a panic

"what happened!? Is Hyun-Jin okay!? Felix why are you so close so Hyun-Jin!?" Minho freaked out "what's going on????" Minho walked up to Hyun-Jin and looked at his hands.

"what did you do to your hand Hyun-Jin!?" Minho's mouth was shut by Bang Chan,

"Dude, calm down, Hyun-Jin just burnt his hand." Chan let go of Minho's mouth.

"I'm fine Minho, no need to worry" Hyun-Jin smiled and got up. Felix looked around and left the room to let the others talk in peace and let Hyun-Jin tell Minho what had happened, Han trailed behind Felix. After a while they all came out of the room and sat on the couch, Minho went to go grab cupcakes for Felix when he wanted them, Han and Felix had been playing in the snow the whole time after they left, Chan was watching them laugh and run,

"They're cute. don't you agree Minho?" Chan said after glancing at Minho who was also watching them out the window. "yea. they are." he said setting cupcakes down for Felix when he wanted them.