Mistaken

Hyun-Jin had looked in the spots where Felix said he would be. but no matter how hard he and Bang Chan looked, They couldn't find Minho and Felix.

"Chan! what if they where kidnaped!? Or- or hurt!" Hyun-Jin went on with his worry only making it worse and worse.

"Hyun-Jin, everything is gonna be okay, and we are gonna bring them home and they are not gonna be hurt.." Hyun-Jin could tell Bang Chan was also horrified, but that did not help him at all. In fact, it only made Hyun-Jin panic more.

"HYUN-JIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Bang Chan pulled Hyun-Jin off the road, he was so nervous he walked off.

"AaAAGH!" Hyun-Jin landed on the ground with a thud. 

"Are you okay!?" Bang Chan said with his hand holding the back of his neck.

"Yea.." Hyun-Jin got up.

"Oh.......... Hyun-Jin, we have to go home. NOW!" Bang Chan grabbed him by the hand and ran. Hyun-Jin yanked his arm out of Bang Chan's arm.

"NO! I'M FINDING FELIX!" Hyun-Jin yelled scowling at  Bang chan.

~Felix's POV~

"Hey Minho, Is that Hyun-Jin?? Fighting with Bang Chan?" Felix shook it off and walked around the store.

"Awwwee! Felix! Hyun-Jin would love this one!" Minho laughed.

"Awwwwwww! Lets bring it home for him" Felix laughed back. They paid for the pet and where about to leave the store.

~end of felix's POV~

"HYUN-JIN I KNOW WHERE FELIX IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bang Chan Grabbed him once again.

"UGH. FINE." Hyun-Jin ran back home with Bang Chan. Bang Chan unlocked the door and they walked inside their house.

"Where is he!?" Hyun-Jin whined. Bang Chan got a text from his phone, he quickly replide.

                                                                                       Lix

Felix: Hey can you find a way to get Hyun-Jin into his room? i'm waiting out side the door

 when he is in his room just let me in. Okay?

Bang chan: Fine by me!

Felix: Thanks

~end of texting~

"Hyun-Jin, I think felix is in your room...."  A huge swarm of regret enterd Bang Chan as he walked over to Hyun-Jin's room with him. Hyun-Jin walked into the room and bang Chan shut the door on him locking it. 

"BANG CHAN!?" Hyun-Jin turned around with a squeak.  Bang Chan let Felix and Minho inside. 

"we need a blanket" Minho whispered. Felix threw a blanket over the gift for Hyun-Jin. 

"Okay go let Hyun-Jin out of his room" Felix said, he could hear Hyun-Jin Squeak crying inside of his room, it made Felix really upset. Minho unlocked Hyun-Jin's door and poked his head inside, Hyun-Jin did not hear the door open, he was lying on his bed with his face in the pillow, he was bawling his eyes out. Minho could make out one word being said repeatedly, *felix* Minho walked down the hallway and back into the kitchen.

"Gee, Felix, I think you should try.." Minho rubbed his head.

"Okay.." Felix got up and walked into Hyun-Jin's room, He sat on Hyun-Jin's bed and rubbed his back. 

"go awaaaayyyy Bannng Channnnn" Hyun-Jin mutterd with his face in the pillow. Felix sighed and grabbed Hyun-Jin's hand. 

"Babbyyy its meeeeee" Felix said in his cute pouty voice. Hyun-Jin stoped crying and sat up to see if it really was Felix. A few five seconds went by of Hyun-Jin just staring at Felix. Hyun-Jin fell into tears once again and wrapped his arms around Felix's waist, Felix couldn't stop laughing.

"Feeeewwwixxxxx" Hyun-Jin pouted "Where weeerrr uuuuu" Hyun-Jin rubbed his eyes

"where was I? Thats for you to find out. lets got to the kitchen." Felix smiled

"no more tricks?" Hyun-Jin cuddled Felix hard.

"wa- oh- No more tricks." Felix smiled. "Okay lets go" Felix drug Hyun-Jin over to the kitchen where all the other stray kids members where. Mingo handed Hyun-Jin a box, Hyun-Jin took the box but did not let go of Felix's hand.

"Be gentle baby" Felix giggled 

"Okk" Hyun-Jin took the blanket off the box and a small exited bundle of fur jumped out, it was a grey puppy with orange and black marks. (Australian shepherd puppy) 

 (Australian shepherd puppy) 

Hyun-Jin was speechless. "f-for me!?" Hyun-jin laughed peting his new dog.

"for you!" Felix smiled.

"what are you gonna name him Hyun-Jin?" Han smiled

"Whisky! that's your name!"

"Good choice!" Bang Chan Smiled at Hyun-Jin. 

"Welcome home Whisky!" All the stray kids members smiled, Whiskey let out a small high pitch bark excitedly.