The Cry Of a Angel

Felix and Hyun-Jin stood in the doorway as the other members stared at them in disbelief, Felix's lower lip quivered, he felt as if he had done something horribly wrong, Felix covered his face with his own two hands and fell on his knees, the tears slipped through the cracks of his fingers. Hyun-Jin got on his knees to rub Felix's back trying to comfort Felix, Hyun-Jin glared Seungmin dead in the eye.

"You're a jerk Seungmin" Hyun-Jin stood up, "You can't even respect your friends?"

"Hyun-Jin! Felix!" Han rushed over to their side, Han looked back at the other members then back at Hyun-Jin and Felix, "what happened?" Han whispered

".........I don't wanna talk about it." Hyun-Jin frowned looking back at Felix. Felix stood up and darted down the hallway, he collapsed halfway through the hallway, he got back up and kept running, despite the pain he was in.

"Felix!" all the members shouted and chased after him except for Seungmin and Hyun-Jin

"This is YOUR fault! Why!? Why did you tell them Seungmin!? You can't go a day without telling someone something nasty, you can't keep your mouth shut!" Hyun-Jin shouted at the top of his lungs walking towards Seungmin,

"HYUN-JIN HELP!" Bang Chan's voice yelled from the hallway, it sounded as if he was crying, Hyun-Jin knew something was really wrong because Bang Chan never shouted like that. Hyun-Jin ran down the hallway and entered the room they were all in.

"Yongbok!" Hyun-Jin's voice trembled "Felix..." Hyun-Jin pushed the others out of the way to hold Felix in his arms. Felix sobbed and hugged into Hyun-Jin's chest. Hyun-Jin lifted his hand and looked at it,

"Your bleeding Felix!" Hyun-Jin shouted in a worried panic, He carried Felix to the washroom and sat him down. ".....You're okay.....please be okay....please.." Felix had cut his back and bruised it.

"Why couldn't it have been me?" Hyun-Jin muttered to himself "why?" Hyun's voice was soft and quiet, He stood up and grabbed a wet cloth he began to clean Felix's wound, Felix yelled in pain and twitched, it hurt Hyun's heart to see Felix in pain like never before.

"Stop! stop! It hurts! please! Hyun-Jin please!" Felix's crying could be heard throughout the whole house

"I'm so sorry Felix, its for you own good..." Hyun-Jin lifted the cloth and looked around the room, there was nothing to wrap his wound with.

"Stay here! please!" Felix cried,

"I can't, I need to grab something, I'll be right back though!" Hyun-Jin did not want to leave the room, but he had to.

"Bang Chan, Watch Feix for me, please. I'll be right back" Hyun-Jin said running out of the room. Felix was like a son to Bang Chan, the crying of Felix broke all the members hearts, even Seungmin's, Seungmin was still in the kitchen regretting what he had done and if he would ever be forgiven,

"I'm back!" Hyun-Jin said as he squeezed past the other stray kids members, "I'm back!" Hyun-Jin had grabbed a shirt from his room.

"Thanks for watching Felix for me" Hyun-Jin looked at Chan, who nodded back at him, Hyun-Jin tied the shirt around Felix's waist and covered the wound.

"I think we need to go to the hospital Chan.." Hyun-Jin turned back to look at Chan who was shocked.

"Your right, the wound is big enough it might need stiches honestly" Chan looked at the shirt that was now blood stained, it sat tightly around Felix's stomach and back. Hyun-Jin picked Felix up and Bang Chan made sure the other knew they were going to the hospital, Hyun-Jin gave Felix is coat. they drove to the hospital, Hyun-Jin stayed beside Felix the whole ride there, by the time they got there, Felix had fallen asleep, Hyun-Jin carried Felix inside, Hyun-Jin prayed Felix would be okay.