The Hospital

Felix awoke in a white room, he looked around and sat up, he felt a sharp pain hit his back, almost like he was being stabbed, Felix laid back down, and the pain went away. His eyes had adjusted to the light, and he realized he was in the Hospital. Alone, in the Hospital.

"Hyun-Jin?... Bang Chan!?" Felix was not only alone but he felt more alone than ever, he heard talking on the other side of the door, but it was to muffled to understand. He heard the doorknob being twisted, *click* The door slowly opened, Felix ducked under the covers, he hated the Hospital.

"Your awake!" The soft sound of a female's voice entered the room. "Felix, that's your name, right?" Felix lifted his head out from the covers.

"Y-yea, I'm Felix" he gridded his teeth together. "Where's Hyun-Jin and Bang Chan? Did they leave me? No, they wouldn't... would they? Please tell me they are here" Felix sat up and tried to get out of the bed pushing through that stabbing pain.

"You need to rest! And yes they are here!" The female grabbed Felix's shoulder. Felix yanked his shoulder away from her.

"HYUN-JIN!!!!" Felix's voice trembled. the nurse mistakenly grabbed Felix around the stomach and back bumping where he had his stiches, Felix's whole body burned up in pain. Felix yelled in pain. The sound of four hurried feet ran into the hallway and knocked on the door.

"Nurse! I can help calm him down!" Hyun-Jin's voice echoed through the door as he opened it, the nurse had her grasp around Felix's arms so he couldn't escape. Felix was struggling and lunging forward but being pulled back by the nurse. it looked almost like the zombies from movies, but Felix was not a zombie.

"HYUN-JIN!" Felix jumped forwards one more time and got out of the nurse's reach, Felix fell into Hyun-Jin's arms.

"Felix!" Hyun-Jin fell backwards and Bang Chan caught Hyun-Jin, "Felix.... you're a disaster" The nurse stood up and looked at them in dis-belief. 

"You must be his older brother?" The nurse looked at Hyun-Jin,

"Well...... No but we are-" the nurse cut Hyun-Jin off,

"Oh- I'm sorry." She smiled. she took her eyes off Hyun-Jin and onto Bang Chan, "and you must be?"

"Oh- I'm Bang Chan" he smiled at the nurse, Hyun-Jin looked back at the nurse.

"Wait what where you sorry about?" Hyun-Jin was confused

"You and Bang Chan, he's your son, right?" the nurse looked at Felix, Hyun-Jin looked bang Chan in the eyes,

"You've got it all wrong! me and Felix are together, Bang Chan is like... Our dad... I guess" Hyun-Jin looked at Felix who was still cuddling him. 

"I am so sorry! I should think before I talk!" the nurse looked down.

"there's nothing to be sorry about" Bang Chan looked at her, "But is Felix ready to come home yet?"

"Yes, i think he is" the nurse looked at him, "I guess you could come back in 6 months to get the stiches removed, also before you go, I have to take a look at his wound, just to make sure he did not mess it up" The nurse walked towards Felix, Felix hugged Hyun-Jin harder in fear of it hurting even more than it already did. The nurse gently lifted Felix's shirt and inspected the wound.

"Seems fine. I think your all set" She smiled at the three of them.

"See Felix, that wasn't that bad. Ready to go home?" Hyun-Jin said pushing the hair out of Felix's face, Felix nodded, and he jumped on Hyun-Jin's back. 

"Okay, piggyback ride it is then..." Hyun-Jin laughed a little. they left the building and got in the car. Bang Chan started the car and made their way home. Felix woke up again in his bed. 

"Hyun-Jin?" Felix whispered "Hyun-Jin!?" Felix raised his voice.

"Coming love!" Felix heard Hyun-Jin's voice from down the hallway.

"It's true love, Hehe" I.N looked at Minho.

"I'm here!" Felix looked at Hyun-Jin who just entered the room, "Do you need something love?" Hyun-Jin smiled.

"Why are you calling me love?" Felix looked at Hyun-Jin funny.

"Why not? Love" Hyun-Jin laughed and kissed Felix on the forehead. Felix turned red and his body grew hot.

"Felix. Are you okay?" Hyun-Jin looked at Felix a little concerned.

".....Your so cute.." Felix looked up at Hyun-Jin.

"wait- Your blushing?" Hyun-Jin smirked 

"Maby-" Felix smiled, "I'm hungry-" Felix said looking at Hyun-Jin.

"On it love." Hyun-Jin left the room and came back with chicken soup. " just for you, made by my love~" Hyun-Jin laughed

"Your gay." Felix looked at Hyun-Jin before kissing him.

"Felix- Can you be my boyfriend?" Hyun-Jin hesitated. 

"Why not?" Felix smiled. "You're really cute if I do say so myself."

Hyun-Jin's face overwhelmed with blush, 

"You're not just cute though, there are so many other thing is could say that would make you feel like you're the most amazing person ever~"