One more time

Felix awoke in the morning and looked around to see that Hyun-Jin had left again. Not to his Suprise Hyun-Jin was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Han greeted Felix as he walked into the room.

"Good morning, Felix!" Han smiled

"Hey babe!" Hyun-Jin smiled and patted his lap for Felix to come sit on his lap. Felix smiled but walked over to the fridge to grab something to eat, preferably Rice Cakes. He grabbed the Rice Cakes from the fridge and walked over to Hyun-Jin and sat on his lap. 

"Your lap is so cozy!" Felix laughed

"Why thank you!" Hyun-Jin laughed back. Felix chewed on the food he had pulled out of the fridge.

"Hey babe, I'm going outside, I might go to the store see 'ya later" Felix got up and grabbed his winter clothes. Minho got up and decided to go with Felix getting ready

"Okay, well if anything happens text me! and don't forget to wear your winter clothes! Okay?" Hyun-Jin said with a slight worry in his voice.

"I'll be okay babe, and alright." Felix said before he kissed Hyun-Jin and walked out the door.

"Awwww~ you guys are perfect" Han smirked, deep down Han was laughing because they were so cute together. Felix had just walked out the door but Hyun-Jin was already nervous so he started to text Felix. He knew Felix always responded rather fast.

                                                                               TEXTING ~SUNSHINE~

Hyun-Jin: Hey babe, how ya doing?          12:45

Hyun-Jin: Felix?                                                  12:56

Hyun-Jin: Haha, okay Felix you got me, But seriously can you talk to me now?          1:07

Hyun-Jin: Felix!!! I'm getting worried, okay that's it I'm calling you!                                   1:10

~

Hyun-Jin put in Felix's phone number expecting an answer from Felix. No answer. Hyun-Jin's adrenalin started to kick in. Hyun-Jin called Minho, Hyun-Jin knew Minho would answer. and if he did not, something was seriously wrong. 

"Hello?" Hyun-Jin asked into the phone

"Hello. I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number" A voice said from behind the screen confused

"No! wait, this is my best friend's number, have you seen him around? did he drop his phone? this is his phone!" Hyun-Jin said in a worried panic. 

"W-what? no... I have had this phone for ages!" The voice sounded as if it was getting more and more nervous. Like they were lying. 

"Okay well have you at least seen two Korean boys? both in their 20s? One with Medium brown hair. Uh- the other short black hair?" Hyun-Jin panicked over the phone, maybe crying a little.

"I'm s-sorry- But I have to go" They hung up the phone almost one second after.

"WAIT!!-" Hyun-Jin dropped the phone with frustration. tears dribbled down his face and along his cheeks. Hyun-Jin ran over to the coat rack and put his coat on.

"Where are you going in such a rush? Wait are you crying!?" Bang Chan walked over to him and made sure he was okay. After Hyun-Jin told Bang Chan everything that had happened, Bang Chan insisted that he where to go with him.

"Fine." Hyun-Jin said as he rubbed the tears from his eyes. "let's go" Hyun-Jin and Bang Chan walked out the door to go find Felix and Minho.

*I hope he is okay...* Hyun-Jin thought to himself *If Hes not, I might just kill myself...*

(This was a shorter chapter sorry, but I am busy with horse training and stuff, also let me know if i am making to much drama :) then again, let me hear your ideas if you have any for some chapters!)