Night fun

Warning this chapter contains drinking and getting drunk, if you don't like that please just don't read :)

*Ding* Hyun-Jin picked up his phone to Felix texting him. It was nothing important but he still gave Felix a answer. 

                                                                                      SUNSHINE

Felix: Hey Hyun-Jin, do we need dog food while I'm at the store?              10: 37 a.m

Hyun-Jin: Yea, I think so.                   10: 37 a.m

                                       10:55

Felix:  there is someone following me Hyun-Jin T^T  10:55 a.m

Hyun-Jin: okay just stay calm where are you? I'll be right there! 10:56 a.m

Felix: Just outside of the store! 10:56 a.m

~end of texting~

Hyun-Jin picked up the car keys and drove over to the store where Felix was shouting at the person to back off,

"Don't touch me! Go away! I have a family!!" Felix clung to a pole. "Babe!" Felix smiled.

"Felix are you okay!?" Hyun-Jin let Felix in the car. the person who was following him ran off.

"Yea- He just took every turn I took and I started to get un-easy, that's all" Felix smiled ay Hyun-Jin.

"Ready to go home Babe?" Hyun-Jin smiled back at Felix's Dark brown eyes.

"yep! Oh, and I forgot the dog food.. sorry" Felix said tipping his head back.

"It's fine! I though we needed dog food but we still have 2 whole bags for Whiskey." Hyun-Jin laughed to reassure Felix. They drove back to the house and Hyun-Jin explained what had happened to the other skz members.

"whoa, well I'm glad he's okay" Bang Chan smiled.

"yea me too!" Han laughed, not really a happy laugh, more of a: Oh wow that must have been scary, laugh.

"Babe!" Felix yelled from his room.

"Yea?" Hyun-Jin responded and walked over to his room. Felix was standing beside his closet.

"Agh-" Hyun-Jin covered his eyes  and his face turned red.

"Babe?" Felix laughed. "what shirt should I wear?" Hyun-Jin uncovered his eyes still red as a tomato.

"F-felix.... why are y-you so muscular?? Put a shirt on!!" Hyun-Jin covered his eyes again.

"Babe. Which shirt though?" Felix laughed harder. Hyun-jin took his hand off of his eyes and walked up to Felix and looked at all his shirts.

"this one, but can I like....... tooouuuuuchhh your abs?" Hyun-Jin looked like he had a fever. Felix froze and started to blush.

"H-Hyun-Jin-" Felix had no idea what to say. Without a sound or word Hyun-Jin hugged Felix.

Hyun-Jin's mind *Why. is. he. so. Freaking. HOT!?!?!?!?!* Felix hugged Hyun-Jin back.

"I guess you could?" Felix laughed a little. Hyun-Jin ran his hands down Felix's stomach.

"I was blessed with a beautiful husband.." Hyun-Jin stated still with his hands on Felix's abs. Felix giggled a little. After around 2 minutes Felix put his shirt on and walked out, Hyun-Jin trailed after him, He was still really red.

"WhOaA Hyun-Jin do you have a fever?" Han Laughed. Hyun-Jin covered his face. Felix walked up to Han and told him why Hyun-Jin was red.

"OOOoooOOoooO Spicy~" Han giggled at Hyun-Jin

"Shut up!" Hyun-Jin laughed a little.

"Hey Guys, wanna have some drinks tonight and hang out?" Minho laughed expecting everyone to say no.

"Sounds grate!" Bang Chan smiled. "I'll go get the drinks right now!" and just like that, Bang Chan left.

                                                                             3 hours later

"Chan, ready to set everything up?" Changbin said pulling the drinks and snacks out of the bag.

"Yep." Chan started to help  Changbin. Everyone sat on the coutch and floor, They drank and watched movies. 

"Guys- Han is a little drunk" Minho laughed. 

"Minho- Cuddles??" Han said in a high pitched happy voice.

"Okay fine" Minho made his way over to Han and laid his hid on his shoulder. "happy?" Minho looked at Han.

"HaPpy~" Han giggled. 

"We are all gonna get drunk sometime soon, even I'm feeling funny already. Changbin is too" Bang Chan looked at everyone. Felix and Hyun-Jin nodded with agreement.

"Babe I'm cold" Felix wined, Felix crawled his way into Hyun-Jin's sweater so he was on top of Hyun-Jin.

"Annnd- Felix is getting tipsy to" Bang Chan laughed along with Hyun-Jin.

                                                                       30 minutes later

The only one who was not drunk was Seungmin, he decided not to drink because he wanted to make sure everyone was gonna be okay.

"Minho~ do you have muscle?~" Han said while feeling Minho's stomach and arms.

"yea~ But do you?~" Minho said grabbing Han's abs. "Yeeeep~" Minho giggled.

Changbin and Chan where flirting with eachother. 

"Why did i decide to do this?" Seungmin said with a long annoyed sigh.