1- My first curse word that I remember saying:

When I was 5 or 6, 7 or 6 years ago, I accidentally said "Hell" while playing tag with my brother and his friends at a daycare called "Salvation Army", and I felt like I was in trouble, even though I 'wasn't'.

I wasn't it, and we had just started the tag round. I was running very fast, and the tagger started to chase me. This was scary, as the tagger was twice my size, being around 11 years old.

5 seconds after the tagger started chasing me, I screamed; "OH HELL NO!!!" I stopped dead n my tracks, as all the other kids did the same. I looked back, and everyone was staring at me. Then, both my brother and the tagger started chasing me.

I screamed, and ran as fast as possible, still screaming. But, I didn't have long legs back then, and they caught up to me really fast. My brother picked me up, told an adult what I said, while I was having a panic attack, and having trouble breathing normally. He took me to who would be the principal, if it was a school. She tried to make it clear that I wasn't in trouble, unless I ever said that again. She gave me a piece of candy, and sent me on my way, while I still had tear stained eyes.

That was one of the most scaring experiences of my life, besides a few experiences that I don't want to talk about.

November 6th, 2022