3- Should she be fired, or not?

I was crying in front of my 5th grade teacher, and telling her about my stressful day, but she brussed it off like it was nothing, and talked about other things things that caused me even more stress.

When I was 11, in 5th grade, I had a lot of missing assignments. One time, somewhere probably in March, I was having a really stressful day. There were a lot of small problems, and they were all adding up.

I got called up by my teacher (who we're gonna called Mrs. B), and she either could tell I was on the verge of crying, or she wanted to talk to me about missing work, I forgot now. While she was talking to me, I couldn't take it anymore, and started crying, in front of the whole class. Everyone was staring at me, my friends worried, and I was somewhat embarrassed. But I didn't stop crying.

As I continued, Mrs. B called me into the hallway, to figure out why I was crying. Once I calmed down, enough to talk, even though I was still crying, she asked what was wrong, and why I was crying. I said I had was having a very bad day. She asked what I meant by bad day. I said, through sobs; "There are a lot of bad things that have been happening today. It's just been a really bad day. A teacher, this morning, scolded me and my friend for talking to another friend in the hallway, who was in the nurse's office.-" By friend, I meant partner, but I couldn't say that to her because I identified as a girl at the time, and my partner was also a girl, and I didn't know if she was homophobic or not. I continued to say at least 4 more incidents that was stressing me out. "-And it all just adds up!" I finished.

You know what she said? She said; "But they're just a few bad experiences." This bitch. "They all add up!" I said. "But they're just a few bad things. What's more important-" This asshole had the audacity to say this, WHILE I WAS STILL CRYING! WHILE MY FACE WAS STILL STAINED IN TEARS! MY ENTIRE FACE WAS RED, and she said this. "-Is YoUr MiSsInG aSsIgNmEnTs." BITCH, I AM CRYING! THE F*CK YOU WANT ME TO SAY?! I swear, she was LOOKING for either an argument, or a fight.

Can you guess who my most hated teacher is now? This musty, crusty, dusty, ugly, disgusting karen. Mrs. B, I will find you, and become your demise (:

Should she be fired, or not? Like, I am raging, anytime I remember this. That bastard literally brushed my feelings to the side, real quick.

Have a nice day.