5- Random, unnecessary fears that I have:

I have a lot of random and unnecessary fears, that I probably shouldn't have, or aren't exactly healthy to have. Certain words are some of my fears, surprisingly enough. So let's get into it, shall we?

#1. My greatest fear, that isn't healthy to have;
My largest fear is getting in trouble. If you get further into why, it all kinda boils down to guilt. In other words, I'm technically afraid of guilt. Why, you might ask? Guilt is a negative emotion. One of which, I absolutely hate feeling. For me, guilt lasts for a while. I'm an over thinker as well, so it's just that much worse. Guilt is the main result for getting in trouble. You feel guilty for whatever you're in trouble for, even if it wasn't your fault. I don't know if it's like that for other people, but that's how it is for me. Like I said in the heading, this is probably a very unhealthy fear, but I can't help it.

#2. words;
You're probably thinking something along the lines of; "Words? There's no way.", right now, but there are certain words that I hate hearing and am afraid of hearing. "Project" is one of them. The reason why is that whenever I hear "project", in school, my brain immediately goes into panic mode, and freaks out because if I hear the word "project" in school, then I will most likely have a project to get done. I hate projects, because a lot of them are very hard to do, make me feel like I can't live in the moment, and push me into worrying about the future.
Sometimes there are a jumble of words, or a sentence that I'm afraid of. If someone says to me; "You're a girl!", oh, you can expect an internal mental breakdown! In case you haven't seen a certain comment, on I forgot which of my books, then that comment had me stating that I'm transgender. Girl -> boy. I'm glad that I don't have gym anymore since that was where most of the transphobia occurred. Now it's on the bus, so that's great.🥲 (I'm not affected too much by it, don't worry.)

#3. A past fear, that I surprisingly got over;
I used to have a fear of teachers, which was fun, I also used to have a fear of school and adults back too in 5th grade. The fear of teachers and adults solely relied on the root fear of getting yelled at. (Update, a couple weeks later: Never mind. I think the fear of school is slowly coming back. Lovely.)

439 words, March 16th, 2023