johnny suh.

love, lust and addiction.

warning : slightly explicit

ace.
ace.
and there goes – the third ace card.

tossing the cards on the round table, yura picks up the several bucks scattered over the surface, putting her claim on them with the blanket expression bestowed upon her face, glowing amidst the red, blue and white lights. getting up from her seat, she leaves the other players mourning the loss of their money. Bbt who was she to bother about them?

"it isn't good leaving them helpless like that you know", a voice chimed as she crossed the bar making her halt on her way. turning towards its source, her eyes meet with the oceanic deep orbs staring intensely at her, holding both emotions of amusement as well as concern. yura walks towards him and takes a seat across him, leaning over the counter of the bar, gazing with the same intensity into his eyes.

their moment was broken when a glass shattered beside her. she looked up to see a player from the table, looking agitated, glaring at her with hatred. stares slashing daggers through her body, the man came forward in an attempt to hold her neck and probably strangulate her. he was clearly out of his consciousness and the alcohol had drowned deep into his senses. before his hands could touch her skin, he was harshly pushed away towards a table which consequently knocked him unconscious.

behind him stood johnny, the man who was stood behind the counter of the bar mere seconds ago. fury burnt his gaze as he ordered for the guards to take the passed out man away from the place. he turned to yura, who surprisingly did not even flinch. and even though nobody could hint any sense of fear in her actions, johnny found it lingering right in her eyes. as habitual she was to people like this, being almost attacked clearly left her shook. though she didn't show it, behind that blank faćade lay a fragile soul trembling in fear with waves of relief washing through her seeing the man who had just saved her.

johnny suh – the man she loved with her whole being.

him being a businessman and her staying at the club, being a part-time gambler – it wasn't really a job but she considered it 'cause it acted as a great source of earning and, she actually took an interest in it. in a way, she had found an addiction in the darkness of this void. she didn't want to get indulged in it and yet, she found herself coming for it every day. they were never meant to hit off together, seeing how johnny despised gamblers.

but yura was an exception.

he was probably the only person who saw something else in her. he found a worth in her, which unfortunately, even she had decided to conceal. the randomly thrown advices like 'you should stop doing this now' were simply put off by an 'i want to, but i can't' from her. and even if they ended this conversation on an amusing note, he knew she was putting herself into a hell lot of trouble. he was concerned about her and he doubted her awareness of this fact.

walking towards her, he looked at the unfamiliarity in her eyes – fear. she was known to wear a blank expression in every circumstance and yet, he was unveiling her faćade here, seeing her raw emotions, something she'd dare not reveal in front of anyone. but this was johnny. she trusted him with her whole life and the moment he hugged her gently, she broke down.

"i'm scared johnny...so scared", she whimpered with several sobs escaping her lips.

johnny hated seeing her like this but at the same time felt relieved, knowing that she trusted him enough to show her vulnerable self to him. before anyone else could put their eyes upon them, he helped her get up and keeping her steady on her feet, he led her to the exit. getting in the car, he saw her trying to calm down. and as he saw her attempting to utter some words, he put all of his attention on the girl in front of him.

"it began as a necessity. i was obliged to do this for the sake of living, paying bills and paying off the huge debt that was left on my shoulders by my father. even if i'm in a far better condition today, i find myself going within those four walls, willing to spend some bucks on...things that i know are only going to harm me. trust me johnny, i hate this. i hate this so-called addiction. i hate myse–"

"love."

she brought her rambling to a halt after hearing his low voice.

"it's an addiction you need to get rid of, right?"

not fully able to grasp his meaning behind those words, she reluctantly nodded. and then she caught a glimpse of his eyes. the gaze carried a foreign feeling and yet, it felt familiar. it made her feel at comfort. the gaze carried gentle warmth but also the heat of desire burning in it.

"i can help you do that...if you want me to."

a smirk.

that's when she knew what he was trying to tell her.
the warmth in his gaze carried the affection and love he held for yura.
the desire was the one he was craving for at that moment and on another thought, she realized, she was craving for it too.

instead of saying anything else, she held his cheeks, caressed his jawline and let the burning passion take over as her lips smashed into his' in a fiery kiss.

intoxicated.

that's how she'd define the taste on his lips. maybe it was the alcohol from earlier, or maybe, it was just him. either way, she felt herself losing grasp of her senses as her eyes fluttered shut, giving in to the desire bubbling withing her body.

before any sort of realization could hit them, they found themselves at the backseat of the car, taking their desires a level further. leaving gentle trails of kisses, johnny caressed her bare body softly, holding it as if it'd break by the slightest of force. he traced every inch of her body, trying to embed it into his memory as he never wanted to let this moment ever fade out of his mind. he wanted to cherish it forever and so, he took his time.

his kisses trailed down from her collarbone to her chest leading to the stomach. he left soft pecks all over, barely even letting his lips touch her skin and yet managing to send shivers down her spine. the soft whimpers, moans and words of pleading leaving her mouth were enough to tell him, he could go further. knowing that they both held a similar desire, he moved further.

dazed.

she was stuck in a daze and felt like she had forgotten about the reality. this felt like a fantasy and she was lucky enough to live it with the man she loved. she couldn't focus on anything else when his lips and his hot breath hovered over the delicate parts of her body, making her arch her back and shudder at the absolute bliss flowing through her veins. she wished to stay in this moment forever and feel his love for her for as long as she could.

and when their bodies molded into one, at that moment she knew what she felt.

addicted.

the cheesy thought made her laugh at herself but, she definitely had found another addiction, far better than the previous one.

indeed, johnny was the only one who could help her get rid of her previous addiction and she knew it now.

certainly.