Prologue Part 2

Nightmare star: a knife really I'm immortal I can't die idiot Lego: what do you say..?! Nightmare star: look listen it's my book now and it was kinda boring nothing exciting but I did find this one page interesting and now I'm gonna bring this to my place see ya *Flys away* Lego: COME BACK YOU ANNOYING ANGEL SON OF A... Nightmare Star: ok back in my beautiful Colosseum oh how much I missed it here ok so this page of the pathetic king journal might help me a lot so in the meantime... Lego: miss me..? Nightmare Star: yea no not really and how in the world do you get my colosseum is protected by a barrier Lego: well I found another way in but give me the page now Nightmare star: like I said no this page is gonna help me a lot Lego: look we can make a deal Nightmare star: like what I'm listening... Lego: I know you are wondering who freed you right and of course now I realize who you are now your Nightmare Star goddess of the multiverses and the stars heck it's in your name Nightmare star: how did you know that Lego: well funny story I was in the museum that you were trap by the devil enchantress ash and I saw your two friends they guided me around the museum and telling me everything about heaven history and you and I decided to put it in my journal and I also discover that you are part of heaven royalty the crown princess of heaven and next inline for the throne of heaven Nightmare star: ok so what does my past have to do about this deal..? Lego: ok so here's the deal since you are quite mischievous maybe marry me but not in a romantic way this is just for business and become my queen and partner in crime and together we can terrorize this world Nightmare star: hmmm I'll think about it and since I'm royalty and you are also in my place I have to do this GUARDS. now!! Guard: yes.? Nightmare star: send this villain back to wherever he came from guard: yes your majesty Lego: see you soon princess... *to be continued*