Prologue final part

Star: finally he's gone did that pathetic king think I was going to work with him HA!! In that bitch dreams. nonetheless, I think maybe working with him perhaps help with my revenge plan against Ash so maybe I will work with him for a while, and maybe ill betray him in the end because I only work with my two friends hopefully so they can be free as well. Oh well, time to meet that king again. (meanwhile with Lego) Lego: I'm wondering how will it take for her to respond hopefully she says yes Spidella: umm Dad Lego: What Spidella..? Spidella umm there's some at the temple window Lego: stay here Spidella: But why..? Lego: Just stay here it's none of your business Spidella: Alright fine *Lego walks his way to the bedroom and star was sitting at the window* Star: hello again Lego: You here I thought you would never respond Star: yea but I decided yes I will work with you. Spidella: What's going on in there *she *opens the door a bit* Spidella: Who is that lady with dad..? Lego: well good you said yes come I'll give you a tour of this temple Star: oh cool Spidella: oh their coming I should go to my room Lego so this is the main hallway Star: it looks excellent Lego: oh right I forgot I want to introduce you to my daughter SPIDELLA..!!! Spidella: coming *walks to the hallway* Lego: finally so star I wanna introduce my daughter Spidella Spidella: umm hi miss star Star: it's nice to meet you Spidella and you can call me mom Spidella: oh ok the— WAIT MOM..?! Lego: oh yea she's now my wife I guess..? Spidella: well that explains a lot Star: wait give me a minute I need to change my outfit *5 minutes later* Star: so look royalty enough Lego: you're fine just the way you are and you look great Star: thanks um..? Lego: oh you can call me Lego Star: oh ok so now what..? Lego: now time for you to get your first victim *to be continued end of prologue*