Chapter one warning: i dont make sense

Star: it's been 13 days since Spidella was gone but I'm worried about her but why I'm not her mom but we were very close more than im with Lego and it hasn't been the same since I came back after Things like Universe traveling and I'm not sure what to do anymore but I try to forget about it and focus on my plan to kill Lego i mean that's why im here *Lego comes to Stars room* Lego:Hey umm Star mind if I talk to you outside Star: Oh Hi...I guess *they both leave to outside Star: So Lego I have a question Lego:Yes.? Star: How did you know about my past.? And how did you find me Lego: Well.. I wanted to leave the temple for a while and get some fresh air but then I saw a museum and I when in there thought maybe I can steal some thing but then... Star: Then what.? Lego: I saw you I curious of you so instead I got my journal out and instead explored the museum you were in and learned about your past and all heaven history but then I saw that you weren't just a statue and I decided to help get out because sometimes I'm not that horrible and yea then you woke up and then I left Star: Oh that explains a lot actually but why did you bring me here though.? Lego: well just to tell you something that you would probably not like Star: and that is..? Lego: well since that when you left for that important thing that you heavily beings do and that Spidella left so i may not kicked her out of the temple and almost killed her Star: Now dear would you excuse me for a moment *Star walks away* Lego :(Shit now what do i do) Star: Ok so listen Lego WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINK *Slaps him* Lego: Ow bitch  Star: dont you understand she can get herself killed Lego: Well no..? Star: This is unacceptable Lego: Look Star she was being a brat and that's why she got kicked out and decided to steal my fucking journal Star: Look Lego just tell the wolf to find her and ill do the same    And if you dont fucking find her im going to fucking kill you understand Lego: Fine                                      *to be continue*