Chapter 2 (Warning:this probably doesn't make any sense)

Star: if only he knew that it's dangerous to Leave Spidella alone. But of course, he doesn't  (Meanwhile for Lego) Lego: I want to get this over with and find her already   *He sees something* Thief: Listen miss we want those 2 Million dollars already where is it.?!  ???: Look I told you already the deal is off and I want back my weapon and the bag. Thief: Not until the Boss gets his 2 Million and his worker  ???: I don't work for that son a bitch anymore    Thief: Well too bad.  Last time give us the money. ???: I SAID NO.!! Thief: Then so be it. *The Thief pulls his gun out* *The Thief Dies on the floor* Lego: You ok miss..?  ???: Yes but I could handle it myself Lego: can I ask you something..?   ???: Sure.? Lego: would you like to work with me?  ???: No I work alone. Lego: Listen I don't do this for free. If you. say no again..... Well, it just won't end. pretty....  ???: Ugh... fine only because I have nowhere to go Lego: Well I have a place for you to stay for now. but what's your name..? Mabel: Mabel... yours? Lego: Lego Mabel: Umm ok then Lego what even is this job I have to do.? Lego: Well, maybe you can be a spy for my "wife" Mabel: your wife..? Lego: it's complicated but we aren't in love though Mabel: ok then..?Lego: But anyways moving on I'm sure this job is right for you. Mabel: Alright then but where are we going..? Lego: To my place, there is someone I want you to meet. *They arrived at the temple* Lego: Im back Star: Did you find her.? Lego: No but I found her Mabel: Hello miss Star: Oh hello but we need to focus on finding Spidella. Lego: I know but now we need to rest.  (To be continued)